No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz Telling it how it is Exposing Pacquiao Video Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Nathanielsz Telling it how it is Exposing Pacquiao Video Inside

Ronnie tells it how it really is, Exposing Pacquiao and telling nothing but the truth, Exposing *******s and Compubox, He makes very good points on which *******s fail to realize how the fight went down
    Last edited by SdBoxingFan83; 11-17-2011, 09:37 PM.

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post

I love the way Ronnie tells it how it really is Exposing Pacquiao and telling nothing but the truth, Exposing *******s as well

Even Known *******s like Ronnie are flip flopping...

"What are they giving him that he cramps"----Ronnie Nathanielsz

Comment

Ronnie knows his boxing...very good video....

"marquez took the punches he didn't even twinch..pacquiaos power was non existent..

Ronnie is a big pac fan for him to say that means something....but I guess some of these ******s don't understand..the only thing they have is the compubox as their defense

Comment

this is a bad look

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Ronnie knows his boxing...very good video....

"marquez took the punches he didn't even twinch..pacquiaos power was non existent..

Ronnie is a big pac fan for him to say that means something....but I guess some of these ******s don't understand..the only thing they have is the compubox as their defense
          Is Ronnie questioning the compubox stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            Is Ronnie questioning the compubox stats?
            The compubox means nothing..everyone who watched the fight and who had a little bit of eye sight left knows that marquez beat pacquiao...

Here an interview with robert garcia..robert garcia said he changed his mind..he use to think that pac beats mayweather but not anymore

the pac mania came to an end finally..

Comment

weren't a bunch of you arguing mayweather vs ortiz compubox stats and someone made a video indicating how ridiculously off those stats actually were? well, if we're all FINALLY in agreement that no argument should be made SOLELY via compubox, then that's a step forward in itself.

as for ronnnie, I'll find you, lol, j/k, it's his opinion, but how credible is that *******?

Comment

wompubox stats, check sig

in round 7 they gave manny like 12 non existent extra punches

Comment

SDBoxingFan is still Butthurt lmfao nobody gives a rats a** what that dude has to say.

Comment

solid find

Comment

Working...
                    X