Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filippinos starve as President Duterte vows not to ease the world's longest lockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filippinos starve as President Duterte vows not to ease the world's longest lockdown

https://www.yahoo.com/news/filippino...110508367.html

Look at the model minorities in their own country.

They should loot and riot.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      They should loot and riot.
      They should do something. This is awful. No wonder people trying to escape that hell hole. Duarte starving out all infidels it seems.

Comment

Covid-19 is becoming a poor man's disease.

Comment

What exactly is "Look at the model minorities in their own country" supposed to mean?

You're so angry that Filipinos have high incomes and low "wokeness" in the US, that you're indulging in their starvation overseas?

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
            https://www.yahoo.com/news/filippino...110508367.html

Look at the model minorities in their own country.
            Quoted in case of edit so my own comment makes sense

Comment

Yeah in 3rd world country this is harder specially the poor that is no work, no pay and the food/aid govt provide is laughable. Like 2 kilos of rice and few canned meat and thats it.

I sent my cousin $500 cuz he works minimum pay and been no work, no pay for some months now.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Yeah in 3rd world country this is harder specially the poor that is no work, no pay and the food/aid govt provide is laughable. Like 2 kilos of rice and few canned meat and thats it.

I sent my cousin $500 cuz he works minimum pay and been no work, no pay for some months now.
                I am sure $500 is a LOT in the PI!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I am sure $500 is a LOT in the PI!
                  2 months salary of full time minimum wage earner. Minimum wage in PI is around $10/day.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    2 months salary of full time minimum wage earner. Minimum wage in PI is around $10/day.
                    For official jobs. Most of the jobs in the philippines are not official jobs and are privately salaried.

I pay my workers 200 pesos a day, or 4 dollars, and my salaried workers, 5k a month, or 100 dollars a day.

That's the standard.

My salaried workers when they retire, get half a month of salary for every year they worked for me.

If you're a tricycle driver, you're lucky to get 2 dollars in a day.
                    Last edited by llll; 07-11-2020, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X