Shawn Porter ranks Manny Pacquiao #1 welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
    How could he not be #1?
    He just beat Thurman. Name a top 5 WW that Crawford and Spence have beaten? I’ll wait.
    A top 5 WW that Spence has beaten was Brook.

Comment

How could he not be #1?
      He just beat Thurman. Name a top 5 WW that Crawford and Spence have beaten? I’ll wait.
      Because Thurman had been inactive for years and looked like garbage against lousy Lopez who isn't even a top 20 welterweight. Prime Thurman just barely beat Porter. Do you think Spence just barely beats Porter? Spence KOed Brook who beat Porter in America. Spence won every round over pfp top 10 boxer Mikey who was had a win over the 140 pound champ and Broner. I have Spence 1st at 147 with Crawford 2nd and Pac 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Because Thurman had been inactive for years and looked like garbage against lousy Lopez who isn't even a top 20 welterweight. Prime Thurman just barely beat Porter. Do you think Spence just barely beats Porter? Spence KOed Brook who beat Porter in America. Spence won every round over pfp top 10 boxer Mikey who was had a win over the 140 pound champ and Broner. I have Spence 1st at 147 with Crawford 2nd and Pac 3rd.
        do you see how flaw your logic is??? so thurman is not the top ww because he hasnt looked good in a few fights and he beat a lousy lopez??? yet, you ranked spence and crawford as the top 2??? based on what???? going by your logic, spence and crawford hasnt beat anyone worth mentioning!!! thurman, on the other hand, has names like danny g and shawn porter, those 2 names are actually in the top 5 for 147.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
          So Spence has Brook?
          And Crawford has Khan?

LMAO!!

PAC beats Spence by UD.
          In his prime?
          Pac TKO’s Spence in 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            do you see how flaw your logic is??? so thurman is not the top ww because he hasnt looked good in a few fights and he beat a lousy lopez??? yet, you ranked spence and crawford as the top 2??? based on what???? going by your logic, spence and crawford hasnt beat anyone worth mentioning!!! thurman, on the other hand, has names like danny g and shawn porter, those 2 names are actually in the top 5 for 147.
            Good for bolio to be such a big Spence fan, but I'd love to see him throw down a lot of money on him vs Porter. He makes Spence sound like he's the greatest ever, I'd like to see him put his money where his mouth is

Comment

It really makes sense. Spence and Crawford haven't done much besides passing that idiotic eye test. Keith Thurman was still the number one welter even with a long ass layoff and injuries because Spence and Crawford weren't doing crap to move the ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                British trash

British boxers should never be ranked in top 10 ever

Maybe just fury but he's a gypsy

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  British trash

British boxers should never be ranked in top 10 ever

Maybe just fury but he's a gypsy
                  Lennox Lewis is a British boxer and he has a win over every opponent he faced. You don't think he's above Fury?

Comment

Of course Pac s no1. Spence and Crawford can't boast of a win over thurman.
                    Who have they beat that makes them no1? It's ok to have them no1 but it's not based on anything just an idea.
                    And if Pac s no1 that's ok as well. Spence and Crawford haven't beat anyone to say this is why there no1
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 08-03-2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

How could he not be #1?
                      Didn’t Spence beat Brook?

And let’s not act like Thurman hasn’t been avoiding Spence like the plague either. Thurman wasn’t a consensus #1 at WW so I don’t see why Manny should be for beating him. There’s PLENTY of room for debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X