Clear All

• Joelinton >>>>> Tammy Abraham

Comment

• Chelsea got bummed there.

Sometimes we are actually s.hit

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Joelinton >>>>> Tammy Abraham
        Nah. He is in abysmal form at the moment though. But he's the least of our issues.

What about Rudiger? I know I'm hammering at the moment.

But my God.

Think I'm up for this season to finish now. 5th, 6th.

I never understand why people are bothered by the CL. Its about £30 mill in tv money if you cant compete.

Chelsea NEED to be out of that sort of completion and buy a real goalie and defenders and bed them in over a season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Nah. He is in abysmal form at the moment though. But he's the least of our issues.

What about Rudiger? I know I'm hammering at the moment.

But my God.

Think I'm up for this season to finish now. 5th, 6th.

I never understand why people are bothered by the CL. Its about £30 mill in tv money if you cant compete.

Chelsea NEED to be out of that sort of completion and buy a real goalie and defenders and bed them in over a season.
          In order to attract those elite players, you need to be a CL club unless you're a Man Utd. Arsenal could attract that sort of player but they haven't competed in the CL since 2016/2017 iirc. Now they are going through that time where they look like a regressed club. Chelsea/Man Utd/Liverpool/Man City all look more formidable.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            In order to attract those elite players, you need to be a CL club unless you're a Man Utd. Arsenal could attract that sort of player but they haven't competed in the CL since 2016/2017 iirc. Now they are going through that time where they look like a regressed club. Chelsea/Man Utd/Liverpool/Man City all look more formidable.
            I mean it dont think that matters.

Unless you're out of it for years

Fair enough if you are going to win it. Chelsea arent gonna win it. We can get hammered by Bayern that is our level now. That CL thing is perpetuated by the media really. Of course players know that. If CL was a factor you will only really join 4-5 teams in Europe.

If you want to win the CL next season you're not joining Chelsea. Or even Man U. They arent going to win it. Or really compete.

Chelsea signed Werner and Ziyech who are the two biggest players we've signed since Cesc and Costa.

You would join Chelsea because it's a club on the up. You will get minutes, less pressure, and a team that will probably be a proper team in a few seasons that will compete.

From Chelsea's perspective. We would win the Europa or come close. It gives minutes to young players and teaches them how to win

Comment

I think Tammy's biggest problem is his weight. I don't know how you can be so tall, yet so fragile. He needs to bulk up because if he doesn't - he's done next season & would have to ride the bench.

Comment

• Proud of the yongsters currently coming through the ranks in English football. Would like to see how Saka, Greenwood & Sancho develop at the next level.

The trio would be a problem in the future if they can all stay focused & develop the right way with regular first team football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  I mean it dont think that matters.

Unless you're out of it for years

Fair enough if you are going to win it. Chelsea arent gonna win it. We can get hammered by Bayern that is our level now. That CL thing is perpetuated by the media really. Of course players know that. If CL was a factor you will only really join 4-5 teams in Europe.

If you want to win the CL next season you're not joining Chelsea. Or even Man U. They arent going to win it. Or really compete.

Chelsea signed Werner and Ziyech who are the two biggest players we've signed since Cesc and Costa.

You would join Chelsea because it's a club on the up. You will get minutes, less pressure, and a team that will probably be a proper team in a few seasons that will compete.

From Chelsea's perspective. We would win the Europa or come close. It gives minutes to young players and teaches them how to win
                  Winning the Europa <<<< Getting into the CL and getting knocked out in first round

No big club wanted Ziyech and Werner tbf...a few were interested but not seriously enough to bid for them.

The CL is where it’s at...where the big boys wanna be. It’s why we’ve got the likes of Thiago, Coutinho and Werner begging for a move to Liverpool because they know we’re red hot favourites to win it again next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mao View Post
                    I think Tammy's biggest problem is his weight. I don't know how you can be so tall, yet so fragile. He needs to bulk up because if he doesn't - he's done next season & would have to ride the bench.
                    He’s a bum in every sense of the word.

He wouldn’t make the reserves of Chelsea teams when they were good up until a few years ago.

It says everything about how chit Chelsea are right now that he’s their first choice striker.

Comment

See? And you thought I was having a moment when I said Joelinton would improve Chelsea.

I like Tammy but there is a lot of Adebayor there.

At least he is better than Morata. Really shows how chit that man was.

Comment

Working...
                      X