Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Eyes Canelo: I Need To Make a Statement at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Eyes Canelo: I Need To Make a Statement at MSG

WBA super middleweight champion Callum Smith is looking to make a statement on Saturday night, with the hope of inching his way to a mega-bout with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Smith will face former beltholder Hassan N'Dam at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The bout will be part of the Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo found a new way to beat the test...

Callum is just looking for a pay day here.

Comment

You’re fighting someone who is going to be two weight classes under you on fight night, and someone who got destroyed by Ryota Murata twice in a row.

If you don’t make a statement, you need to find another sport

Comment

You know what they say.. all roads to canelo are through N’Dam

Comment

Canelo shouldn’t bite off more than he can chew here. Callum Smith isn’t like Paul Smith, Stephen Smith and Liam Smith, he’s quite a bit better and bigger.

Comment

I hope Canelo fights Smith. That would further destroy lil gs fake legacy to a million pieces when the "short stocky "slapper" takes on the giant Goliath of smw.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              I hope Canelo fights Smith. That would further destroy lil gs fake legacy to a million pieces when the "short stocky "slapper" takes on the giant Goliath of smw.
              Meanwhile in reality hes fought a Golovkin retread and Rocky Fielding 😂

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Canelo shouldn’t bite off more than he can chew here. Callum Smith isn’t like Paul Smith, Stephen Smith and Liam Smith, he’s quite a bit better and bigger.
                Glad someone said it. When this matchup last came up people were acting like it was a joke qnd canelo would easily beat smith. I havent seem enough of him to argue, but he looked good vs groves.

Comment

It should be highly suspicious if Canelo moves up yet again. I don't care what program he's in, moving up and down from 160-168 shouldn't be that easy to do.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Canelo found a new way to beat the test...

Callum is just looking for a pay day here.
                    Callum Smith isnt the bum smith that Canelo beat lol.

Lil ginger aint beating Callum.

Comment

Working...
                    X