No announcement yet.

Routine service of my watch - $1,000!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine service of my watch - $1,000!

Warning, downside of a fancy pants watch is that it requires a routine service every two years at about $1,000!

Feeling the pain posting it for service now.

I feel your pain. It costs 10k to polish my gold toilet every 6 months.

Comment

I also know that pain. I pay $1000 every 3 months to get my p3nis trimmed down. I was born with an ever-growing p3nis and once it gets over 12 inches in length it just gets too hard to move about and starts aching, so I usually trim it back down to a modest 10 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Warning, downside of a fancy pants watch is that it requires a routine service every two years at about $1,000!

Fuck me it's a hard life for some ain't it? I'm almost crying real tears for your pain, you huimblebragging bastard.

Sure this doesn't belong in the lounge though, my man?

Comment

I honestly don't get the need to own a nice fancy watch but can appreciate the mechanics and time and expertise needed to create a great watch.
          So what timepiece do you own.
          Let me guess a Rolex?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Fuck me it's a hard life for some ain't it? I'm almost crying real tears for your pain, you huimblebragging bastard.

Sure this doesn't belong in the lounge though, my man?
            I didn’t mean it as a brag... it’s painful paying that amount just to have the watch cleaned up

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              I honestly don't get the need to own a nice fancy watch but can appreciate the mechanics and time and expertise needed to create a great watch.
              So what timepiece do you own.
              Let me guess a Rolex?
              Tag watch, I didn’t know the expense of maintaining it, thought it would be $200 or so every 5 years not 1k.

I strongly advice against a fancy watch unless someone is totally loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                I feel your pain. It costs 10k to polish my gold toilet every 6 months.
                Lmao

I wasn’t bragging just warning people against buying an expensive watch

Comment

Tag watch, I didn’t know the expense of maintaining it, thought it would be $200 or so every 5 years not 1k.

I strongly advice against a fancy watch unless someone is totally loaded
                  Fuk me.
                  $500 a year just to clean it.
                  I doubt you wear it everyday so what would it need to be cleaned for?
                  When I used to wear a watch I would wear it everyday even to work and it never needed a clean.
                  These high end watch makers sure make money of loaded people.
                  You could buy a brand new watch for $500 per year.
                  After 10 yrs tgar Tag would be worth a mint. Lol.

Comment

You should be able to take it to where you bought & get it free.

Comment

Working...
                    X