Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of people are missing the point of the WBC decision to order Loma vs. Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Looks like you contradict yourself already, took you only 2 posts.
    How? Only an idiot wouldn't recognize when I said "that app" I'm talking about DAZN. Are you one of those idiots?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      lol what a stupid thread. When this fight ends up on ESPN+ what will you say? "oh its a different app so it doesn't count doe".
      exactly espn+ is an APP too.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        "Worldwide"

America is what matters!!!!! That's why Loma is fighting in America on an AMERICAN NETWORK!!!

When these dudes start going up Germany, Italy, Canada and other places to become a star that's when those other places will matter

Even the UK fighters are coming here but the UK supposed to be the home of boxing doe! But all the fighters are coming here to become stars
        So worldwide subscribers don't count? lol i'm done, you are as dumb as it gets. There's also a decent possibility this fight could end up happening in the UK. I wonder what you'll say then.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

If it's not Canelo the WBC doesn't want it's high profile fights on the app. They want as much exposure as possible. That's why they made this rare move to call mandate a champion of other orgs to fight for their vacant belt.
          You contradict yourself, you say they don't want it on THE app and next post you say they want it on ESPN app.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            exactly espn+ is an APP too.

Loma just fought on the ESPN+ app. He and Bud only are required to fight on there every 3rd fight. Loma's next fight will be on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Loma just fought on the ESPN+ app. He and Bud only are required to fight on there every 3rd fight. Loma's next fight will be on ESPN.
              saw a interview where crawford said it was suppossed to be 1 date loma, and 1 date him, and vice versa on the app.... he was upset doe cause he was on the app back 2 back if I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                You could have just posted this in the main thread. Your thoughts don't require a separate thread.
                lol damn that got me

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  I feel like the best fights should be on cable television. Apps should be used for prospects, title eliminators, etc. In my opinion
                  Agreed. Spence vs Garcia should have been on showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    saw a interview where crawford said it was suppossed to be 1 date loma, and 1 date him, and vice versa on the app.... he was upset doe cause he was on the app back 2 back if I recall.
                    Crawford only been on the app once fam. Vs Horn

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      So worldwide subscribers don't count? lol i'm done, you are as dumb as it gets. There's also a decent possibility this fight could end up happening in the UK. I wonder what you'll say then.
                      He was trying to tell me that worldwide money doesn't count in another thread!

"the American market is the only market that matters ..."

Comment

Working...
                      X