Collapse
No announcement yet.

PICS: My fight on the 21st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting the pics, and better luck next time.

Comment

He said good fighters go into fights with the intention of winning, then, he attempted to establish that he is a good fighter.
      i followed this part, pretty straight forward

If he is only willing to go into fights with the intention of winning, it is safe to assume he doesn't have the balls to go into a fight that he knows he will lose.
      i think what he was trying to tell you was, even though you were at a heavy disadvantage you still should have gone into the ring with every intention walking out the victor. that being said, and as you already know, the amatures is more about punch output than anything else and maintaining a high punch output while anemic is just not possible.

With that aside, I don't think he is actually a fighter.
      i can't prove or disprove this one so i'll just leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
        i followed this part, pretty straight forward

i think what he was trying to tell you was, even though you were at a heavy disadvantage you still should have gone into the ring with every intention walking out the victor. that being said, and as you already know, the amatures is more about punch output than anything else and maintaining a high punch output while anemic is just not possible.

i can't prove or disprove this one so i'll just leave it alone.
        I did try to win, but as you said, punch output is what counts, and I knew going in that I wouldn't be able to keep up. There is a difference between trying to win, and knowing you will lose. I knew I would lose, but I still tried to win.

Comment

I knew going in that I wouldn't be able to keep up.
          yeah, that whole blood loss thing is a *****, isn't it

Comment

oh well good work shawn

once you get back in good health you will do alright

yeah good on ya for takin a tough fight, i hate guys who only take fights they know they can win

and records mean **** all in the ams, a guy could be 15-23 and still be a good fighter

how old are ya and whats your record anyway? if you dont wanna say for some reason no worries

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
              yeah, that whole blood loss thing is a *****, isn't it
              Its not just blood loss. Its hard to stay hydrated. Healing takes longer, for example where as after a hard workout my muscles use to be sore for 2 maybe 3 days, now they stay sore for 6 maybe 7 days.

Since by body is viciously evacuating everything from my intestines, food has less time to digest and my body has a hard time absorbing the nutrition that it needs to keep up with my workouts. Obviously being anaemic, my cardio suffers, but my explosiveness, punching power, strength, and muscle endurance suffer too.

The best way I can describe the feeling is if you were to have a cold, hadn't eaten or drank anything for two days, donated some blood, then tried to fight.

I start my workouts with no energy, and I end my workouts with no energy.

Comment

Since by body is viciously evacuating everything from my intestines, food has less time to digest and my body has a hard time absorbing the nutrition that it needs to keep up with my workouts.
                yeah, that too
                Last edited by peewee1460; 10-15-2008, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Hahaha! I'm not surprised you lost coz you are well ****e! What a bell end, the way you posted them pics and boasting about your moves you would expect that you would have won, even though you are a bum as there are other bums out there too! IF YOU WENT ANY SLOWER YOU WOULD COME TO A STANDSTILL! Nobhead.

and save your bull**** excuses. If you decided to fight and passed the medical then THAT'S THAT!! None of your illnesses sound like sports injuries so it isn't why you are ****e. You are just ****e! End of.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    I lost the fight. I am not disappointed though, I only lost because I was outworked. As many of you know I have been battling with illness, so I was not even close to being at 100% physical condition for the fight.

Take my pre-existing condition and throw in an intestinal parasite into the mix, and that is the condition I was in.

After the first round my legs were gone. I knew I didn't really have a chance to win the fight in my condition, so I just worked my defense a bit an threw the occasional counter punch.

In hindsight, I probably should have pulled out of the fight, but I really wanted to fight and I don't really care that I lost.

Most of the people were on the other side of the arena.

I don't have the video yet, but I will put it up as soon as I get it.

I hate losing...i feel your pain. Keep your head up. Keep training harder.

What weight do you compete in?

Comment

Originally posted by riera View Post
                      This message is hidden because riera is on your ignore list.
                      Whats that cockbag? Oh... you are on my ignore list again? How did you know?

Comment

Working...
                      X