Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the human race's fate was down to a boxer killing a bear in a no weapon fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going with Tyson Fury. Not the biggest puncher but he has size and awkwardness. I think these are 2 key factors for defeating the Bear and you need both. I think he could frustrate and offset the Bear. I'd say a late stoppage. The bear would probably do a Rigondeaux actually.

The big slick Gypsy is the man for this job, especially after a couple of lines of beak.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
      The only way you can beat a bear is by punching him hard in the nose and hope that the animal will get so scared from the pain that it will walk away confused. It actually happened at least once, I read in the newspaper, some man punched a bear and the animal panicked and ran away. But you have to hit the bear at the right spot. Bears are very sensitive if you hit them in the nose.

Prime Wladimir Klitschko would be the best to do it if he could hit the bear with his signature 1-2 combo flush down the middle before the bear would put his hands on him. He had the power, reach and the accuracy.

If you try to wrestle the bear you're ****ed. There's no way a man could do anything to a bear this way. The best plan is to land something big from range.
      Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Would the bear let him hold him for 10 rounds before that 1-2 though?

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        Funny how people pick the smallest human on the list. Personally I went with a prime Ike Ibeabuchi.
        Ibeabuchi would install the bear as his military commander. Both go around wearing matching suits, sit in a treehouse together telling stories of each others youth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Ibeabuchi would install the bear as his military commander. Both go around wearing matching suits, sit in a treehouse together telling stories of each others youth.
            Mike Tyson would try to fugg it, while lisping sweet nothings in it's furry ear.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
              Get the fugg out of here??? Carl Froch (pre-nose job) would smash a grizzly bear to smithereens.
              With the lovely Rachel standing near by screaming "Fucking kill it Carl!!!

Comment

lomas footwork would frustrate the bear, he would quit n go look for fish and get shot by a hunter in the process!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  lomas footwork would frustrate the bear, he would quit n go look for fish and get shot by a hunter in the process!!!!!!!
                  That would be a DQ loss for humanity...

Comment

Easy, Khan. A bear would be nothing, he's already survived the Australian outback and Joshua plowing his girl

Comment

This guy...

Comment

Working...
                      X