No announcement yet.

A farewell to my boxing scene bros!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A farewell to my boxing scene bros!

Hi guys some of you have been really nice to me on here esp the mods, and there are many other nice people on here too that have been very generous with me.

Unfortunately there is one guy who has many accounts who has alluded to and boasted about abusing animals, since animal abusers are the people I hate most on this planet there's no way in hell I can joke around and socialize with a guy (many guys due to multiple accounts) that may have abused animals.

This is a shame because this was my favorite hang out spot on the entire net.

So I love you guys and goodbye!

I leave you with a rockin pair of **** as thanks and praise
    Last edited by AlexKid; 08-09-2017, 04:50 AM.

Can't you just block him, hate people who abuse animals too. All serial killers and psychopaths share one thing: torturing animals in their childhood. Sickos.

Comment

Just block him and stop crying. **** animal abusers, but this world can be brutal, animals get eaten by each other everyday in the wild, nature is also brutal, But you gotta man up and accept this is the reality of life.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Can't you just block him, hate people who abuse animals too. All serial killers and psychopaths share one thing: torturing animals in their childhood. Sickos.

Unfortunately im not dealing with 1 account its multiple accounts so I will always be socializing with him, its like socializing with someone that killed a family member I cant do it

It could even be you.

I hope it was just an emotional injury to me and not anything real.
        Last edited by AlexKid; 08-09-2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Unfortunately im not dealing with 1 account its multiple accounts so I will always be socializing with him, its like socializing with someone that killed a family member I cant do it

It could even be you.

I hope it was just an emotional injury to me and not anything real.
          With all due respect you sound like a little kid throwing his toy's out of the pram, its not like the guy is on here everyday posting about animal cruelty, Just block the multiple accounts and move on. Leaving a forum you say is your favorite forum on the internet over one guy is just silly. i am 100% against animal cruelty as well.

Comment

I'm going to leave too. Animal abuse is wrong!!!

Comment

Whether this is a troll thread or not, you sound like a special cornflake and a pvssy. You let someone with a few alts run you out of here? Good job. You won't find anywhere better on the internet to discuss boxing and troll other fanatics.

Comment

Safe travels.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  Whether this is a troll thread or not, you sound like a special cornflake and a pvssy. You let someone with a few alts run you out of here? Good job. You won't find anywhere better on the internet to discuss boxing and troll other fanatics.
                  I was about to go in but you pretty much covered what I had to say.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X