Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Hopes Canelo is Not Talking The Talk and 'Fights' GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    It just takes a POS to say so.

I'm standing with Paulie on this fight like he said, "if you had Canelo winning then your a piece of sht".

I rewatched the fight and GGG just raped Canelo from round 4 to the end, barely one sided.

Canelo making it close with some eye catching shots for casuals.

you have said some pretty dumb **** man..... but yea lol

keep up the " good " work

Comment

which of the following is valid scoring criteria ?

a) missing wildly
      b) exhibiting good defence

the only thing worse than casuals blindly scoring for the guy going forward..... is when they try to "educate" you on their scoring system

every time Plodkin missed wildly..... you casuals were jumping with joy, but the judges were scoring for the other guy lol

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

a) missing wildly

the only thing worse than casuals blindly scoring for the guy going forward..... is when they try to "educate" you on their scoring system

every time Plodkin missed wildly..... you casuals were jumping with joy, but the judges were scoring for the other guy lol
        And we all know that Canelo hit all his punches, right?

Never mind all the times he hit gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

he was far more accurate than MissedKin

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
            Salty as paulie lol. You want so real insight. Listen to the interview that Stephan A. Smith had with Max kellerman on his podcast. Don’t get your info from Malignaggi Now Ima let you in on a lil secret. You can whine on how GGG won the fight and it won’t change the outcome. Be a boxing fan not a fan of a boxer you POS fanboy. Now I won’t waste more time on a Casuals like you. Because we won’t get anywhere cuz you GGG fans are worst than girls
            Most likely GGG haters are worst than gossip btches. Hating and talking bad about somebody behind a computer is a girl/btch move if you ask me.

From boxrec:
            Some media scores:
            ESPN.com: 116-112 Golovkin
            Harold Lederman, HBO: 116-112 Golovkin
            Bobby Davis, The13thRound.com: 116-112 Golovkin
            Associated Press: 114-114
            BoxingScene.com: 114-114

Lennox Lewis, Badou Jack, Thurman, Spence, Crawford, Jacobs, Charlo, Marquez all had GGG winning...

I guess they casual too huh?

Most likely mexicans ala Robert Garcia and GGG haters have the nerve to give Clenelo 7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

Put this guy on ignore list, he will do gymnastic mental switches all the time to discredit GGG.

With those guys GGG needs to win 10 rounds at least to get the decision otherwise "he lost".

If he wins like he did vs Jacobs 6 clear rounds+ KD and 8 rounds vs Nelo like the consensus suggest they will give the opponent 2 extra bias rounds to deny GGG his win, telling you "there is no way GGG won".

They are just here to downplay his resume and last wins.

Comment

abel back on his " boy i really hope i can bait canelo into standing in front of ggg all night" **** again huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Put this guy on ignore list, he will do gymnastic mental switches all the time to discredit GGG.

With those guys GGG needs to win 10 rounds at least to get the decision otherwise "he lost".

If he wins like he did vs Jacobs 6 clear rounds+ KD and 8 rounds vs Nelo like the consensus suggest they will give the opponent 2 extra bias rounds to deny GGG his win, telling you "there is no way GGG won".

They are just here to downplay his resume and last wins.
                  not a big deal man...we think people who are here to defend his resume and "last wins" are awful too....

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

a) missing wildly

harold lederman disease is rampant...or really only used when they need a reason their guy "won"...

fighters can win backing up....but dont tell it to these fanboys and lederman....i guarantee if golovkin fought the same exact fight canelo did they would be talking differently

Comment

U just worry about actually having a gameplan besides...."get em boy" or "really get em" TF!!!! No Bodywork!!????

Comment

Working...
                      X