Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. getting himself bodied by Sugar Ray Leonard on social media.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr. getting himself bodied by Sugar Ray Leonard on social media.

Past week or two Floyd has been making b*tchy comments on anything Sugar Ray posts.

I like their friendly banter, they should keep it that way. I don’t want to see them taking it to the ring and milking millions out of it.

Comment

Only problem with SRL comment is Jr was 100x better than his dad.

Comment

Floyd Jr beat the best for the longest time, undefeated. Boxing evolved, and Mayweather evolved faster than the rest

Comment

Just looked at SRL twitter and there's nothing there. He hasn't posted since the 17th. FAKE.

Comment

This can't be real

Comment

Two of the most "needy" boxers I've ever seen.
              I doubt either one could walk by a mirror with out gazing at their imagine.
              Talking about some ones family member is a cheap shot,
              Leonard really never had much class. Floyd is void too.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Just looked at SRL twitter and there's nothing there. He hasn't posted since the 17th. FAKE.
                His last posts are the 24th, 22nd and this posted on the 21st. Why do you get so butthurt and defensive about anything about Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                  His last posts are the 24th, 22nd and this posted on the 21st. Why do you get so butthurt and defensive about anything about Floyd?
                  I don't see them. Post the link to this post. Butthurt? Who's butthurt? Should post links with posts, now we know why you didn't. FAKE.

Comment

shows how insecure floyd is, hating on another mans achievements, pathetic but unsurprising.

Comment

Working...
                    X