• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Mayorga VS 08 Margarito

Who wins and why?

would be a great war!

Pre fight Mayorga ill edge to win the pre fight **** talking

and Ill have mayorga win the early rounds and have margo grind mayorga down and stop em late.

Comment

Without loaded gloves? Mayorga beats him from rounds 1-4, 5-8 are Margarito territory, and 9-12 is when Mayorga gets his second wind and pummels Margarito again and wins by UD or TKO.

Comment

Without plaster back then mayorga would of had beat him

Comment

Would love to see this fight.

Prime vs prime, tony takes him late with body shots..

But I would be rooting like hell for mayorga, and he could possibly stop margarito on cuts

Comment

After Margarito defended his title against 6 heads Lewis, the hardcore boxing circle wanted him to unify with Mayorga but it didnt happen cuz he wasnt a name at the time and Mayorga had bigger fishes to fry.

I believe Margarito would have outpointed him in a war.

Comment

Margarito by late round KO. A prime Margarito doesn't quit and he doesn't smoke. He does throw over 100 punches every round. Mayorga is a big puncher and a front runner. When he fights the better fighters he fades after 6 rounds and gets KOed. Trinidad cracked his chin first and KOed him. Then Oscar, Cotto and Mosley did likewise. Margarito's iron jaw survives the early Mayorga power and Margarito takes over in the late rounds and makes Mayorga quit.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                After Margarito defended his title against 6 heads Lewis, the hardcore boxing circle wanted him to unify with Mayorga but it didnt happen cuz he wasnt a name at the time and Mayorga had bigger fishes to fry.

I believe Margarito would have outpointed him in a war.
                No disrespect but Margarito never defended his title against 6 heads Lewis. Mayorga defended his title against 6 heads Lewis.

Comment

cheato has a terrible w/l rec above ww.

Comment

Margarito wins by decision in a war. I think he was more durable and would have outlasted Mayorga. Technical skill won't a fight between these too.

Comment

Working...
                    X