Clear All

Pick em fight

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Destroyed him easily are you serious?

Comment

Calzaghe 70-30

Comment

Joe would win a ud in my opinion. He had too much speed and threw too many punches for Ward to win. Joe was smart and tricky. Joe had more fights and a better record than Ward as well. Neither has ever lost a fight but Joe beat Hopkins and Jones. Hopkins was very hard to beat when Joe beat him.

Comment

Calzaghe in a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Joe would win a ud in my opinion. He had too much speed and threw too many punches for Ward to win. Joe was smart and tricky. Joe had more fights and a better record than Ward as well. Neither has ever lost a fight but Joe beat Hopkins and Jones. Hopkins was very hard to beat when Joe beat him.
              Do you also thunk calzaghe D is too much for ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                He'd probably win a close decision, but he wouldn't destroy Ward or beat him easy.
                Easily. Joe wouldn't stand there and let Ward tie him up. Every time Ward would try something, Joe would adapt and present a different look, a different attack. Joe wouldn't tire out either, the longer the fight went, the worse it would be for Ward. Rounds 1-3 close; rounds 4-6 Joe starts to pull away; rounds 7-9 Joe is controlling the fight; rounds 9-11 Ward looks to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  He'd probably win a close decision, but he wouldn't destroy Ward or beat him easy.
                  Easily. Joe wouldn't stand there and let Ward tie him up. Every time Ward would try something, Joe would adapt and present a different look, a different attack. Joe wouldn't tire out either, the longer the fight went, the worse it would be for Ward. Rounds 1-3 close; rounds 4-6 Joe starts to pull away; rounds 7-9 Joe is controlling the fight; rounds 9-12 Ward looks to survive.

Comment

close fight. joe might outwork him. ward might get inside and grind him down to a UD win.

people won't believe me, but i just might favor joe calzaghe. style make fights. calzaghe has the chin and winning mentality to get a little reckless with a fighter like ward, and that might win over some of the judges in a messy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Calzaghe would have destroyed him easily, made him look lost.

you really might be the most clueless regular on bscene

i think you made bad bets at some point and stuck with them like they were good ideas, and that motivates your biases. probably picked froch to beat ward and put like $13.50 on it .

Comment

Working...
                      X