No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas Wants His World Title Crack at Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Why do fanboys need to be careful not to accept mediocrity from champions? They have no control over the fights that happen so it makes no difference what they accept.
    Fans can vote with their wallets, forcing fights.

Comment

Pretty impressive streak of wins at welterweight for you Ugas,, whether or not he would have beat Spence is irrelevant. The fact is Ugas was the more deserving opponent to face Spence for the mandatory position

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Amir khan, Josesito lopez, victor ortiz, andre berto, luis collazo, devon alexander. I could list probably 15 more if I felt like researching but this is just off the top of my head.
        You living in the past my dude. If this was 2013 I'd agree with that list, but as it stands Josesito is the only one holding rank out of that list right now. Maybe Khan, but that style match up would be so awful for Khan it's ridiculous

Comment

Spence is gonna have a couple of stay busy fights until Thurman/Crawford/Porter/Garcia become available. I'd guess early next year.

Like he said, he only did what was expected against Ocampo. It's not his fault better opposition is not available.

Comment

Bertos loss to porter and ortiz/alexanders draw are more impressive and admirable than ugas' victory over a 17-14 slob.
            idk if you notice but everyone in here thinks youre an idiot lol, go watch the world cup or something boxing isnt your forte

Comment

another easy bum for errol on roids Spence smh

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I would of preferred this fight over Ocampo. Have no idea why the IBF passed over Ugas. If anything they should of made Ocampo fight him for the mandatory position.
                IDK why the writer didn't make this clear but Ocampo was made the mandatory BEFORE Ugas fought Ray Robinson for the 2nd slot. Ponomarev was supposed to fight Ocampo originally for the mandatory slot and he pulled out 2 weeks before the bout so Ocampo fought a bum and then was made the mandatory. Sucks but it is what it is.

Comment

Ugas deserves the shot, he earned it. He puts in tons of hard work and gives everything he has in a fight. I've been a fan of his for a long time since he turned his career around.

Comment

soo If those guys are bums then what do you consider ugas??? LMAO. Keep gobbling up the errol spence bum fight tour.
                    Why don't you answer the question? I never brought up Ugas, you did. So, you can keep coming up with all the bs you keep typing. I hope Errol takes on the best fighter available if he fight later this year period.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      idk if you notice but everyone in here thinks youre an idiot lol, go watch the world cup or something boxing isnt your forte
                      I dont care what spence d*ck riding nut gobblers think of me. Id rather watch world cup practice than spence/ugas lmfaooo

Comment

Working...
                      X