Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I go and slay a hooker tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, why not. She's a hooker, probably won't be missed, just make sure you dump the body where it won't be found for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Sounds like your mate is secretly in love with you and didn't want you having sex with someone other than him. And now you have money in your pocket to take him sweater shopping.
      What he's not telling us is, his mate was inside him last night. They streamed the new jurassic world film and spooned naked. Imitating velociraptors making noises like them whilst fuking.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        I'm not comfortable with the word slay.
        Unless Santa is riding one...then it's ok.

Comment

This you, O.P.?

Comment

Sorry I meant slay as in bang.

It's a saying where I'm from, "hoe slayer"

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Yeah, why not. She's a hooker, probably won't be missed, just make sure you dump the body where it won't be found for a while
              Yeah and don't wash off at home, otherwise forensics will find the washed off blood in your pipes. Be sure to burn the clothes you were wearing, having a way to extinguish it afterwards and keep the body wrapped in something while transporting, so they kind find blood traces with that luminol stuff crime scene units use. I've noticed that on a lot of episodes of CSI and Forensic Files.

Comment

and your testicles turn black and your d1ck falls off, and you're out a few bucks. Then what? I guess that you'd be looking to slay a doctor next.…...Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 06-16-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Short answer is yes.

Long answer is yes, you have nothing to lose besides a little money. And maybe a little dignity, but dignity is all in your head anyways. So yes, do it.
                  I'm soliciting prostitution and jail time lol

Comment

Working...
                  X