Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It takes a special kind of stupid to be Tyson Fury...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It takes a special kind of stupid to be Tyson Fury...

http://www.***************.net/2018/...olled-into-one

Tyson Fury: I'm the greatest of all time, I'm Muhammad Ali and Floyd Mayweather rolled into one!
    FURY V SEFERI 06 JUNE 2018
    CREDIT: STACEY VERBEEK
    TYPOGRAPHY
    MEDIUM
    READING MODE
    SHARE THIS
    Former unified heavyweight king Tyson Fury is back to his confident best as fight week for his return to action continues.

The 27 year-old recently participated in a public workout, in which Fury looked in tremendous shape and was moving like a middleweight.

Fury battles Sefer Seferi on Saturday night at Manchester Arena, and judging by a recent interview with UK tabloids, the one-time divisional ruler isn't lacking any motivation at all.

“I am the greatest heavyweight of all time, I’ve not got to be modest," Fury said, according to The Mirror.

“I am the best ever — me, Tyson Fury, the Gypsy King, the one and only.

“When has there ever been somebody like me?

“There have been plenty of come-forward aggressors, there have been plenty of boxers off the back foot.

“But when has there ever been a 6ft 9in switch-hitter with the confidence of Muhammad Ali and Floyd Mayweather rolled into one?

“I’m unbeaten, I’m fast, I’m brash, I’m young, I’m good-looking, I’m tanned — I’ve even got white teeth.

“What more could I have?

“I’m a fighter, I’m a boxer, I’m a sportsman, I’m a showman, I am the greatest of my time," he added.

Comparing himself to two of the best ever with a solitary victory at the very top level seems a tad premature for Fury, who fans hope will get the chance to prove himself against British rival Anthony Joshua.

A massive all-UK battle is being pencilled in for the summer of 2019, provided promoters Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn can reach an agreement after years of tension.

There's also a TV issue with BT Sport and Sky Sports on the table for the pair, which means a simultaneous broadcast deal similar to that of Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao would have to be negotiated.

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      http://www.***************.net/2018/...olled-into-one

Tyson Fury: I'm the greatest of all time, I'm Muhammad Ali and Floyd Mayweather rolled into one!
      FURY V SEFERI 06 JUNE 2018
      CREDIT: STACEY VERBEEK
      TYPOGRAPHY
      MEDIUM
      READING MODE
      SHARE THIS
      Former unified heavyweight king Tyson Fury is back to his confident best as fight week for his return to action continues.

The 27 year-old recently participated in a public workout, in which Fury looked in tremendous shape and was moving like a middleweight.

Fury battles Sefer Seferi on Saturday night at Manchester Arena, and judging by a recent interview with UK tabloids, the one-time divisional ruler isn't lacking any motivation at all.

“I am the greatest heavyweight of all time, I’ve not got to be modest," Fury said, according to The Mirror.

“I am the best ever — me, Tyson Fury, the Gypsy King, the one and only.

“When has there ever been somebody like me?

“There have been plenty of come-forward aggressors, there have been plenty of boxers off the back foot.

“But when has there ever been a 6ft 9in switch-hitter with the confidence of Muhammad Ali and Floyd Mayweather rolled into one?

“I’m unbeaten, I’m fast, I’m brash, I’m young, I’m good-looking, I’m tanned — I’ve even got white teeth.

“What more could I have?

“I’m a fighter, I’m a boxer, I’m a sportsman, I’m a showman, I am the greatest of my time," he added.

Comparing himself to two of the best ever with a solitary victory at the very top level seems a tad premature for Fury, who fans hope will get the chance to prove himself against British rival Anthony Joshua.

A massive all-UK battle is being pencilled in for the summer of 2019, provided promoters Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn can reach an agreement after years of tension.

There's also a TV issue with BT Sport and Sky Sports on the table for the pair, which means a simultaneous broadcast deal similar to that of Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao would have to be negotiated.

Dont get worked up, those things sell. Mayweather said he was better than ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        Dont get worked up, those things sell. Mayweather said he was better than ali.
        Mayweather was better than Ali, easily.

Comment

is it a bad thing to be over confident?

I see nothing wrong here you always want to consider yourself the best..... its something to strive for in fighting arts

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Ah ok. nothing to discuss here.

Comment

He's just doing his usual jabber, which was a lot more funny before he destroyed his own championship run with booze, coke, and fast food. Now it just sounds stupid coming from a 6'9" guy fighting a cruiser weight.

There was a time I thought he was funny though.. ..

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                I definitely agree!

Comment

Looks like he's back on the coke again. Sad.

Comment

He can't very well say, "I'm a fat, drug-using, booze-chugging, smoking, nutter!" now can he?

Comment

Working...
                    X