Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields Putting in Work For Gabriels Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields Putting in Work For Gabriels Clash

Claressa Shields Training Photos Gallery - Two-time Olympic Gold Medalist Claressa Shields is deep in preparation for her attempt to become a two-division world champion when she faces fellow unified champion Hanna Gabriels at Masonic Temple in Detroit on Friday, June 22. (photos by Terrell Groggins).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't expect much from this fight as Gabrielle's is nothing but a WW who has moved to 154 and now going to MW vs Shields who is huge she probably walks around @ 180... maybe the only one that can give her a fight is Christina Hammer who is on the undercard so the setup is already in place ...if Gabriella's goes 4 rounds I would be surprised.. remember her KO loss in 2 vs a nothing Dominican.
    she has not much of a punch for someone that looks physically intimidating...

Comment

Would not hesitate to take her to Olive Garden.

Comment

I really like her, she can fight for a girl and she has such a winning personality and she's sorta cute sometimes in a way
        All the best to her, she bad

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
          Would not hesitate to take her to Olive Garden.
          she wants some churchs not some damn pasta.

Comment

Mad ugly and no personality..

Comment

Nicee!! Let's go Clarissa!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X