• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn Laying down the LAW!(epic rant)

This is an epic rant!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4SlX7ngPQk

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
    The american pansies in this forum dont like to hear the truth about their hyped up duck.

You only get what you deserve.

Wilder
    • no fans
    • PPVs sold = 0
    • just one belt
    • highest purse = 2 million

Joshua
    • millions of fans
    • PPVs sold = millions
    • all the other belts
    • highest purse = 20+ Million

Comment

Wilder just need to KNOW HIS ROLE!

That's all I'm saying! He's a scrub who gets 2 million, Joshua is a star who gets 20+..

KNOW YOUR ROLE, BOY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        The american pansies in this forum dont like to hear the truth about their hyped up duck.
        But Hearn repeatedly blatantly lied in that video.

He said Wilder couldn't draw 10,000 fans, but his last fight did over 14,000.

He said Wilder has never made more than $2 million, even though he's made over $5 million.

He lied about what Parker got paid.

He lied about what AJ vs. Wilder would generate.

He lied about AJ not making a lot more than usual if he fights Wilder.

Etc etc. Over and over he lied. He lied because he's a brilliant promoter. He did a good job in that video, just a shame so many posters here are too stupid to realize he's lying.
        Last edited by N/A; 04-19-2018, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          But Hearn repeatedly blatantly lied in that video.

He said Wilder couldn't draw 10,000 fans, but his last fast did over 14,000.

He said Wilder has never made more than $2 million, even though he's made over $5 million.

He lied about what Parker got paid.

He lied about what AJ vs. Wilder would generate.

He lied about AJ not making a lot more than usual if he fights Wilder.

Etc etc. Over and over he lied. He lied because he's a brilliant promoter. He did a good job in that video, just a shame so many posters here are too stupid to realize he's lying.
          That's what gets me about these videos of Hearn spouting BS. Joshua fans are listening to him like he's preaching gospel. He's a boxing promoter, lying is part of his job description for christ's sake.

Comment

Their hiding behind this weak offer just like they tried to hide behind Whyte.

Comment

Ayo boxing doesn't need Hearn and Joshua. He can rot in the UK with no respect. His last two boring ass performances is who he really is-a bore to watch. Let his fans pay to see that boring ass garbage.

I don't have to watch his ass anymore anyway and as soon as he bypasses Wilder i wont ever watch him or any more Hearn or Joshua videos. You guys know that when you watched that cringe worthy rant you wanted to smack the tiny ass teeth out of his mouth. They can't control Wilder. They can't get him to shut up.

Go fight Headvetkin lmao. Your fans will eat that **** up and you still won't gain any respect. Go fight a Whyte rematch, lmao. You have respect for Wlad, and you overpaid him too huh, lmao. *****!!!

Comment

I can't defend Wilder on this one. He should have taken the fight. It was for all the marbles and undisputed championship. He either is badly advised or is simply shook

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
                  I can't defend Wilder on this one. He should have taken the fight. It was for all the marbles and undisputed championship. He either is badly advised or is simply shook
                  Why wouldn't you say the same about AJ

"it was for all the marbles and the undisputed championship, the WBC champion has agreed to come to your backyard and only asked for 35-40% split AJ either is badly advised or is simply shook"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    Wilder just need to KNOW HIS ROLE!

That's all I'm saying! He's a scrub who gets 2 million, Joshua is a star who gets 20+..

KNOW YOUR ROLE, BOY!!
                    no ur roll, BOOOOOYYYYYY!!!!!!

Windmill of death cometh

Comment

Working...
                    X