7. Anthony Joshua
    8. Gary Russell Jr
    9. Robert Easter Jr
    10. Jermell Charlo

not sure if srs

Comment

Lol he has Wilder in the #1 spot. What a troll

Comment

Someone else did this gag recently, unless it's you doing it twice. Saying that, there's probably more than a few people on this site who are nodding their head to that list.

Comment

That is without a doubt the worst most black racist pound for pound list I have ever seen. They are all black. No Loma on your list even though he won every round from Russell. No Canelo even though he beat Lara. No GGG and no Mikey Garcia. Jermell and Jack don't even belong in the top 30 and Easter doesn't belong in the top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            not sure if srs
            Originally posted by Street View Post
            Lol he has Wilder in the #1 spot. What a troll
            Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Someone else did this gag recently, unless it's you doing it twice. Saying that, there's probably more than a few people on this site who are nodding their head to that list.
            Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            That is without a doubt the worst most black racist pound for pound list I have ever seen. They are all black. No Loma on your list even though he won every round from Russell. No Canelo even though he beat Lara. No GGG and no Mikey Garcia. Jermell and Jack don't even belong in the top 30 and Easter doesn't belong in the top 100.
            yea, not my list, it's from another poster, but what's scary is that poster actually believes this lol. this poster isn't trolling, but is actually serious about their list lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              yea, not my list, it's from another poster, but what's scary is that poster actually believes this lol. this poster isn't trolling, but is actually serious about their list lol
              Ah fair enough man, yeah did think I'd seen that list before.

Comment

Working...
              X