Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So are all Mexican fighters not allowed to eat beef anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    Just treat it like weed. Weed is good for you but if you do it you might lose your job. Will you risk an income to get high? probably not. Mexican clen beef probably tastes magnificent but consuming it raises the chances of losing a payday. So just don't do it. Benavidez was offered beef in a restaurant in Mexico and turned it down. Exercise precaution and use common sense. Just don't eat the sht. Period. Simple. It's not unfair. If Benavidez can turn it down Canelo can too. No excuses.
    i tought benavidez lives in the us...

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      Just treat it like weed. Weed is good for you but if you do it you might lose your job. Will you risk an income to get high? probably not. Mexican clen beef probably tastes magnificent but consuming it raises the chances of losing a payday. So just don't do it. Benavidez was offered beef in a restaurant in Mexico and turned it down. Exercise precaution and use common sense. Just don't eat the sht. Period. Simple. It's not unfair. If Benavidez can turn it down Canelo can too. No excuses.
      Yeah I can see this point of view, but Benavidez lives in Arizona and was visiting Mexico. Canelo lives there.

And Canelo clearly had ways to avoid eating the meat. He's either very stupid or very shady. My concern is about the literal cab driver boxers out there living in Mexico and also China since they seem to have this issue also.

Comment

Just make Clen legal

Comment

Mexico should be banned from the Olympics and all boxing. State sponsored PED tainted cows

Comment

Working...
          X