No announcement yet.

Who are your favorite fighters and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Taylor's a real good prospect. I think him and Ryan will meet somewhere down the road.
    I think he’s already beyond prospect level especially after the Vasquez performance, I’d pick Josh to beat anyone at 140 now except for Mikey.

I’m not sure they’ll ever meet tbh, Garcia looks like he’ll move through the weights but Taylor is huge at 140 and will probably be 147 fighter in a few years and I’m not sure Garcia will ever move up as far as 147.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I think he’s already beyond prospect level especially after the Vasquez performance, I’d pick Josh to beat anyone at 140 now except for Mikey.

I’m not sure they’ll ever meet tbh, Garcia looks like he’ll move through the weights but Taylor is huge at 140 and will probably be 147 fighter in a few years and I’m not sure Garcia will ever move up as far as 147.

Even The Wolf Man?

I don't know, man. I think Josh would be in way too deep there.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr. - Do I need to explain this?

Ill tell you someone else I always loved to watch was Miguel Cotto. He wasnt the greatest fighter of all time but damn he was fun to watch.
        Last edited by Sun_Tzu; 03-24-2018, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Even The Wolf Man?

I don't know, man. I think Josh would be in way too deep there.

I honestly think he’d bust Prograis up, that’d be a hell of a fight though, Prograis’ power is obviously legit but he’s a little crude with his offence. Taylor’s superior technical skills would be the key factor IMO, I think Taylor is a good enough fighter to negate that left hand, whilst I don’t think Prograis has the defensive ability to negate Taylor’s offence.
          They’re both going down the WBC route so hopefully this fight happens soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            I honestly think he’d bust Prograis up, that’d be a hell of a fight though, Prograis’ power is obviously legit but he’s a little crude with his offence. Taylor’s superior technical skills would be the key factor IMO, I think Taylor is a good enough fighter to negate that left hand, whilst I don’t think Prograis has the defensive ability to negate Taylor’s offence.
            They’re both going down the WBC route so hopefully this fight happens soon.

Ooh you're right. I forgot they all hold a piece of the green belt.

Hopefully it all gets worked out this year.

Comment

Ooh you're right. I forgot they all hold a piece of the green belt.

Hopefully it all gets worked out this year.
              Year hopefully we get Ramirez-Prograis next, which is a very good fight. And then Taylor is meant to be having a final eliminator in the summer.

Comment

I no particular order.
                1- Loma- great handspeed, awesome footwork, great ring iq.
                2-Spence- relentless attacks to the body, great uppercut, powerful puncher.
                3- Gassiev- After his last fight with Dorticus made me a believer. Awesome strength uppercuts,body attacks , can k/o with either hand.
                4- GGG- great pressure fighter, awesome k/o power, iron chin.
                Horn- biased because im australian but love his toughness and will to win at any cost.
                5- Wilder- very entertaining and that brutal right hand.
                Last edited by BLASTER1; 03-24-2018, 12:19 AM. Reason: Needed to add in an extra fighter.

Comment

Working...
                X