No announcement yet.

Apparently Glen Tapia was rushed to the Trauma Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Glen Tapia was rushed to the Trauma Center

only source on this so far, not sure what it means or if 100% true.. but either way his corner and smoger were terrible tonight

update

Last edited by HanzGruber; 12-08-2013, 01:44 AM.

aw ****..............incoming Smoger hate in 3.......2............1..........

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur
      No not Smoger, his dumbass fkin corner.

Tapia was a dead man walking by the 4th or so. The kid is 23 fkin years old man and possibly ruined him. Dumbasses man.

Hope he's ok. I really do.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

who didn't see this coming the guy was not that great and I wonder who was the moron who put him in with Kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
          Well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            No not Smoger, his dumbass fkin corner.

Tapia was a dead man walking by the 4th or so. The kid is 23 fkin years old man and possibly ruined him. Dumbasses man.

Hope he's ok. I really do.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            yea but I don't know if you seen in the other thread a bunch of people were already hating on Smoger saying his stoppage was awful and he put Tapia in danger by letting him get rocked one last time etc etc

Comment

Corners can't be relied on to stop fights, they're too invested and often idiots.

Referees and doctors should stop fights, they should have the fighter's health at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Corners can't be relied on to stop fights, they're too invested and often idiots.

Referees and doctors should stop fights, they should have the fighter's health at heart.
                it was a good stoppage. BOTH fighters were taking alot of damage. they were both throwing recklessly with 0 defense and smoger stopped it right at the point that tapia stopped throwing and was only blocking and getting rocked

Comment

Tapia stopped throwing a few rounds prior.

Comment

Fight should have been stopped during the third round. Hope nothing serious happens to that kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X