Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael thinks Vitali Klitschko beats the heavyweight greats of the past. (link)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear fat Dan is Vitalis next opponent. Of course hes going to say that

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
      Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael

From todays Friday chat with him was this question and answer:

D$ is Dan.

Go to the link above and search for "Chase". It is a long page but search for the word "Chase" and that will take you directly to this specific Q&A. It is 2/3's down the page. I took a print screen if you don't want to search for it:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8232/danrafael.jpg

========================================

Anyway I do not agree with Dan whatsoever, I think Wladimir would lose to a lot of the greats. I was wondering why Dan was praising Wladimir in his P4P rankings.
      WTF is a Dan Rafael?

Comment

I hate fat Dan Rafael. He doesn't know **** about Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
          Vitali is too big for the past heavyweights.
          That's not what super middle weight Chris Byrd thinks.

Comment

Dan Rafael The human walrus

Who wins?

Dan Rafael vs Walrus?

Comment

Some people don't seem to realize that the klitschko's reigned in the crappiest era of heayweight boxing! ,common! Even john ruiz was cosidered by some as a pretty good heavyweight champion!,lol, the crappy era started with john ruiz winning a belt!.I haven't been excited about a heavyweight fight since Tyson vs Lewis!,and that was no longer Tyson.......

Comment

No way! He'd lose to Ali, Frazier, Holmes, Foreman, Tyson, Holyfield, etc.
                Dan Rafael must not like black people. Grrrrrr!!

Comment

He would be very competitive with most. He'd beat very few of the truly great hw's.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Vitali would have a great shot against all of the great heavies. I agree.
                    Head to head Vits matches up well and has a fair shot with anyone. Historically his career isn't close to on par with the greats.

Comment

I think Wlad would be a poor mans ken Norton. Smaller guys with limited skills he could outbox but anybody will bricks in their hand would take his head off. Tyson, Foreman, Lewis. I would love to see if he could take on Lyle and Ernie Shavers because they could crack. Lyle cracked foreman. Those shots could put Wlad out. I think Ali would be too slick. Fraizer outworks him.

Vital fairs a better chance because his chin and has solid skills. Him and Lyle is a pick em. Vital vs Foreman would be a sick war like Lyle-Foreman. Except George probably doesn't go down but Vital would be harder to put down and away but Vital is scrappy. But I think Foreman either stops him later or knockdowns win a decision. He'd be difficult for Tyson to put away too that'd be interesting. Prime Evander outworks and out points him. Probably Fraizer too outworks him. Ali and Holmes outpoint him too. Him vs Norton would be cool. Norton is very underrated gave Ali fits.

I don't think it happened all the time but I think they can attribute some of their success to protecting each other as Vital took out the big slow punchers generally and Vital handled the limited boxers. Dan is generally an idiot but I do think Vital is tougher then some think I don't think he's a ATG champion but definitely a contender if somewhat fringe at that. He would bring some wars.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X