No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik's Manager on Andre Ward: ‘Kelly Wants The Fight’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Pavlik vs. Chavez Jr/Groves/Abraham would be good match-ups. Makes very little sense for Ward to fight Pavlik right now.
    Agreed.

I wish the Pavlik-Abraham fight happened back when they both were undefeated... I give/gave the edge to Pavlik though. Too much length. I see the fight playing out like Pavlik-Miranda.

Comment

Pavlik is being thrown to the wolves. no way he is winning this fight

Comment

Andre "Son of Goat" Ward is like a pampered child, always wanting things his own way. He always needs to be the home fighter.

If Pavlik's manager doesn't agree to have it in Ward's hometown of Oakland where he doesn't get tested for what Victor Conte has been giving him and where he has the security of his shady home officials, it's not going to happen.

Comment

if there's a fighter that andre ward resembles, it's bernard hopkins

ward via UD. he might win every round.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Andre "Son of Goat" Ward is like a pampered child, always wanting things his own way. He always needs to be the home fighter.

If Pavlik's manager doesn't agree to have it in Ward's hometown of Oakland where he doesn't get tested for what Victor Conte has been giving him and where he has the security of his shady home officials, it's not going to happen.
            There's some very strong hate all over this post.

Comment

Wladamir "Son of Goat" Klitscho is like a pampered child, always wanting things his own way. He always needs to be the home fighter.

If Klitscho's manager doesn't agree to have it in Klitscho's hometown of Germany where he doesn't get tested for what Victor Conte has been giving him and where he has the security of his shady home officials, it's not going to happen.
              Fixed it for you.

Sounds like what Haye went through before the fight got made.

Comment

Pavlik is kinda dumb. I mean, respect for wanting the best but you gotta look out for your career my man. Try to rebuild a little more, then think about Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Sounds like what Haye went through before the fight got made.
                  The Klitschkos have had world title fights in many countries:

Russia
                  USA
                  Switzerland
                  Poland
                  Germany

But never a single one in their home country of Ukraine!

Ward has always been afraid to fight in any other country than the USA, even though Ward-Kessler would have drawn more fans in Denmark, Ward-Froch would have had a bigger crowd in the UK and Ward-Abraham would have done better in Germany.

Andre Ward is the world's most pampered boxer.

Comment

The Klitschkos have had world title fights in many countries:

Russia
                    USA
                    Switzerland
                    Poland
                    Germany

But never a single one in their home country of Ukraine!

Ward has always been afraid to fight in any other country than the USA, even though Ward-Kessler would have drawn more fans in Denmark, Ward-Froch would have had a bigger crowd in the UK and Ward-Abraham would have done better in Germany.

Andre Ward is the world's most pampered boxer.

I guess he won his gold medal in the USA also

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      I guess he won his gold medal in the USA also
                      Yes, Wladimir Klitschko won his Olympic Gold medal in Atlanta in 1996.

Comment

Working...
                      X