Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos "The Jogger" Condit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a big Diaz fan and also liked Condit but damn i could not believe how he literally would leg kick Nic and run away like that.. I guess its a valid way of fighting but man im glad I dd not pay to see the fight in person or PPV.. I bet all of you fools congratulating Condit would be singing a different turn if yall had paid.. **** I bet even Dana is upset at how the fight turned out.. Thanks Carlos!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      He didn't fight to win, he fought not to lose. Not what made people fans of Carlos Condit and what made Carlos lose a fan tonight...
      actually, he did fight to win. That's the whole point of his gameplan. He's willing to stink it out strictly because it's his best route to victory.

If you mean he fought safety first, then yeah, maybe. But speaking from a strategical point of view, this was almost flawless.

I don't think Condit can beat Diaz toe to toe. So why should he try when a title is at stake?

Comment

You have to be facing someone to go for a takedown. He was too busy turning his back and jogging away...

Oh really? What was it that you told me about the Gomi-Guida fight again?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Oh really? What was it that you told me about the Gomi-Guida fight again?
          I don't recall. I'm a Gomi fan so I don't know what I could've said that has anything to do with this....

Comment

I don't recall. I'm a Gomi fan so I don't know what I could've said that has anything to do with this....
            I'm pretty sure it was you. Something like why should Guida fight in a way that he would lose? Because I wanted him to stand and bang with Gomi but he wanted to dry hump him.

Comment

I thought the only time he jogged was when Diaz had him against the cage and he ducked out of then circled around and squared back up, I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

It just bothers me because Diaz had plenty of chances to hurt Condit. Condit through plenty of body and head kicks that Diaz could have thrown him down on. He also loaded up on a lot of shots and lunged in with rights and those dumbass spinning backfists. Diaz just didn't get off first throughout the fight.

Comment

Are you guys mad because Condit did not cooperate on Diaz gameplan?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I'm pretty sure it was you. Something like why should Guida fight in a way that he would lose? Because I wanted him to stand and bang with Gomi but he wanted to dry hump him.
                  Pretty sure that wasn't me. I always root for Gomi unless he's fighting a Diaz. But at the same time, Guida isn't known as a brawling striker. It's like if Guillard fought Gomi and took him down and held him the whole time...

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    Are you guys mad because Condit did not cooperate on Diaz gameplan?
                    I'm mad because Condit didn't fight like Condit. If he would've fought like the fighter we all know and like and KOed Diaz I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. But he kicked and ran away the entire fight. Only a Diaz hater can be happy with that fight......

Comment

Pretty sure that wasn't me. I always root for Gomi unless he's fighting a Diaz. But at the same time, Guida isn't known as a brawling striker. It's like if Guillard fought Gomi and took him down and held him the whole time...

Haha, maybe it wasn't you then. But no way is this fight like that. It would be like Guillard not being a wild swinging tard and took his time to stick and move, turning Gomi every direction and not allowing him to get in any type of groove or range.

Comment

Working...
                      X