Carlos "The Jogger" Condit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos "The Jogger" Condit

Condit won via jogging.

That was some BS. He literally turned his back and gave a slight jog after landing a few kicks.

WOW! Unbelievable. All I have to do to win in MMA is jog 10 miles a day so I can have good conditioning to go into a fight and kick someone in the legs a few times and literally jog away.

Why didn't I think of this a long time ago. MMA, here I come.

kind of like potshoting in boxing.

hit hit hit avoid getting hit. Whats the big deal? Exciting, no. But it's perfectly valid.

Comment

Except that's not how Carlos usually fights. If the real Carlos Condit would've shown up we would've had a FOTY brawl on our hands. Instead we got a kick and run display...

Comment

Yeah, that was lame as hell, but Nick's fault for just chasing him and trying to walk him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          kind of like potshoting in boxing.

hit hit hit avoid getting hit. Whats the big deal? Exciting, no. But it's perfectly valid.
          I completely understand the logic of trying to win the fight.

But he would kick and "LITERALLY" jog away.

Who the f does that in a fight?

It's one thing to stick and move. I see sticking and moving everyday; but to "literally" "JOG" away is BS. He did not deserve to win that decision.

FYI, it's a big deal!

Comment

He didn't fight to win, he fought not to lose. Not what made people fans of Carlos Condit and what made Carlos lose a fan tonight...

Comment

I can't wait till the gifs come out. Because I don't recall Condit ever going for takedowns.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                I can't wait till the gifs come out. Because I don't recall Condit ever going for takedowns.
                You have to be facing someone to go for a takedown. He was too busy turning his back and jogging away...

Comment

Who the hell is gonna get excited about GSP-Condit? Dana White is probably throwing a tantrum right now.

Comment

GSP by decision....

Comment

Working...
                    X