chisora dominated helnius

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chisora dominated helnius

he should win this fight i gave him most of the rounds

Who won? Didn't see the fight.... did he get to kiss him in the end?

Comment

Don't know about dominating but he was landing the telling punches all night,he pressed the action,he controolled the fight tactically and finished strong.
      Thought he won 7 rounds clearly.

It was tough to think he'sd get the decision though.

Comment

Anybody who give Helenius more than 3 rounds is being very generous. No way in hell did Helenius win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Who won? Didn't see the fight.... did he get to kiss him in the end?
          Chisora was pushing him back all fight landed good body punches uppercuts etc.

Comment

Chisora won this fight without A DOUBT. Helenius won maybe 2 rounds, 3 at best. Chisora dominated, hit him with good shots the whole fight. Later even backing him up all the time. that was HIGHWAY ROBBERY

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
              Chisora was pushing him back all fight landed good body punches uppercuts etc.
              Hmmm, I should watch it later... so I can judge for myself. Not doubting him... I just enjoy watching fights people say people should have won

Comment

I still don't believe it. Probably the worst robbery I've ever seen.

118-110 Chisora is a fair score.

Chisora was in shape and fought a great fight. Really good performance from him.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Hmmm, I should watch it later... so I can judge for myself. Not doubting him... I just enjoy watching fights people say people should have won
                  It was one of the best heavyweight fights in years defo worth watching.

Comment

The decision is what soured an amazing heavyweight fight and performance from Chisora. he totally won that fight. Boxed Helenius's head off. If Wlad is the man many take him to be, he will do the decent thing and snub a fight with that bum, Helenius and give Chisora a fight, which he said he would do after he pulled out the last time.

Comment

Working...
                    X