Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Mannys PPV numbers so PATHETIC, compared to Floyds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the answer is pretty simple. pac is a non-american fighting in america. let's see the ppv's if floyd fights in the philippines.

Comment

why does justin bieber sell more than john mayer?

who cares.

why does flo-rida sell more than david ryan harris?

Comment

Gunna take that Pac-fans?

Comment

very simple answer

One is bloating his PPV sales for bragging

the other is hiding his PPV to avoid paying big commissions/taxes

Comment

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer predicted an "astronomically high four million sales" for Saturday's Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Shane Mosley fight on HBO PPV, which would "surpass the current record of 2.45 million, set in 2007 by Mayweather and Oscar De La Hoya by nearly" 40%, according to Kevin Iole of YAHOO SPORTS. Schaefer: "I say that we're going to break records. Not to only break three million homes, my goal is to break four million homes. When you have corporate America behind you, when you have HBO 24/7, it is possible." Iole wrote the fight is "almost a cinch to sell in excess of one million units."

Comment

nah I think Pac could do a million with marquez now- they're both more popular than before, when nobody except filipinos knew who pac or marquez(the mexican crowd was following barrera and morales at the time) was
              Last edited by Paclan; 09-14-2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                nah I think Pac could do a million with marquez now- they're both more popular than before, when nobody except filipinos knew who pac or marquez(the mexican crowd was following barrera and morales at the time) was
                come on, this is a ridiculous statement unless you are talking about joe schmoe who watch like 5 fights per year.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                  Oscar fight, Floyd did better.

Hatton fight, Floyd did better.

Both Marquez fights, Floyd did better.
                  And will do better then the third bum ass fight.

Floyd is the PPV king and Manny didn't deserve 50/50 split, yet Floyd still offered it and Manny still wouldn't sign the contract, he needs to grow a pair and stop ducking Mayweather.
                  Numbers don't lie.

Floyd's numbers > Pac's Numbers

Floyd accepting a 50/50 split is generous to Pac, and illustrates how much Floyd wants the fight. In Pac's defense however, Pac may not know what a 50/50 split is so you can have an argument there.

At the end of day. Numbers don't lie and says it all.

Comment

Another 2.4Million PPV buys on the way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      who's the slit in your avy? Why is she standing in a messy basement?
                      That's my wife you DICK! LOL...That is her parents home in the Philippines and it NEVER messy.

Comment

Working...
                      X