Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Googled the side effects of giving blood.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google "Blood Test" and it says you can get a sample from a FINGERPRICK!

Comment

manny said he is willing to give blood. just not a day on the fight itself. i don't see how this fight will NOT get made.

this is becoming a massive publicity stunt, if it is not that already in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
        Why you google it. Im sure others like me have a donor card and could of told you bout the experience.. hhaha youngin googled giving blood hahah

You Gen Yers are funny.. GO OUTSIDE
        I've had blood taken lots I did'nt Google to educate myself but only to educate you fool!

Comment

milk shake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
            Try going to the gym after that and box. I've done it personally and it effected me big time. I know myself and I know how I felt not you so please STFU.
            That is because you are a *****... You dont know **** from Peanut Butter.... You showed how stupid you really are, and now you are trying to cover it up by making some fictitious claim of a life experience...

NEXT!

Comment

"Giving blood" and an Olympic blood test are going to differ in amounts given...as it states in the article, a typical blood test, meaning a few medium sized tubes of blood probably less or around a PINT...an Olympic blood test is a table spoon...probably less than 1/100 of the amount of a typical blood test

Comment

Recovery and time between tests

Patients are usually kept at the test site for 10–15 minutes after giving blood since most adverse reactions take place during or immediately after the test. [51] Blood centers typically provide light refreshments such as tea and biscuits or a lunch allowance to help the patient recover.[52] The needle site is covered with a bandage and the patient is directed to keep the bandage on for several hours.[2] A typical Blood test is the equivalent of burning approximately 650 calories.[53]

removed plasma is replaced after 2-3 days.[54] Red blood cells are replaced by bone marrow into the circulatory system at a slower rate, on average 36 days in healthy adult males. In that study, the range was 20 to 59 days for recovery.[55] These replacement rates are the basis of how frequently a patient can give blood.

lol u got that from wikipedia and change donation with test LMAO

Recovery and time between donations
                Donors are usually kept at the donation site for 10–15 minutes after donating since most adverse reactions take place during or immediately after the donation. [51] Blood centers typically provide light refreshments such as tea and biscuits or a lunch allowance to help the donor recover.[52] The needle site is covered with a bandage and the donor is directed to keep the bandage on for several hours.[2] A typical Whole Blood donation is the equivalent of burning approximately 650 calories.[53]
                Donated plasma is replaced after 2-3 days.[54] Red blood cells are replaced by bone marrow into the circulatory system at a slower rate, on average 36 days in healthy adult males. In that study, the range was 20 to 59 days for recovery.[55] These replacement rates are the basis of how frequently a donor can give blood.

Plasmapheresis and plateletpheresis donors can give much more frequently because they do not lose significant amounts of red cells. The exact rate of how often a donor can donate differs from country to country. For example, plasma donors in the United States are allowed to donate large volumes twice a week and could nominally give 83 liters (about 22 gallons) in a year, whereas the same donor in Japan may only donate every other week and could only donate about 16 liters (about 4 gallons) in a year.[56] Red blood cells are the limiting step for whole blood donations, and the frequency of donation varies widely. In Hong Kong it is from three to six months,[57] in Australia it is twelve weeks, [58] in the United States it is eight weeks [59] and in the UK it is usually sixteen weeks but can be as little as twelve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_donation

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  Google "Blood Test" and it says you can get a sample from a FINGERPRICK!
                  Yes you can but it's no finger prick that Manny is giving. He's giving viles, man get you **** straight clown. You guys are all hating it's just rediculous. If you've ever had a test before then you would know that it does effect any living human being.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    That is because you are a *****... You dont know **** from Peanut Butter.... You showed how stupid you really are, and now you are trying to cover it up by making some fictitious claim of a life experience...

NEXT!
                    You just a **** sucking fool that only follows black boxing. ****in wannabe!

Comment

I've had blood taken lots I did'nt Google to educate myself but only to educate you fool!
                      Okay bro.... Of you want us to believe you, we will play along with everything you say...

Pacquiao will be effected because some nobody on the internet at his mothers house, said so....

You must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X