Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas Gives Detailed Breakdown of Mayweather-McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas Gives Detailed Breakdown of Mayweather-McGregor

Veteran trainer and ESPN expert analyst Teddy Atlas, gave his take on the recently finalized boxing match between undefeated Floyd Mayweather and mixed martial arts champion Conor McGregor, two of the most popular athletes in their respective sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with Teddy on Conor not having a chance but I dont think hes ever seen conor fight in the UFC because hes not a ground and pounder. Conor is good at striking in MMA because he has a long reach and knows how to use it. If you put a guy in front of him with decent Footwork, he gets KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I agree with Teddy on Conor not having a chance but I dont think hes ever seen conor fight in the UFC because hes not a ground and pounder. Conor is good at striking in MMA because he has a long reach and knows how to use it. If you put a guy in front of him with decent Footwork, he gets KO'd.
      I believe he was referring to fighting Mayweather. The easy way to win would be to ground and pound Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
        I believe he was referring to fighting Mayweather. The easy way to win would be to ground and pound Mayweather.
        lol makes sense. Personally Id kick him in his knee cap if I knew how to kick lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Veteran trainer and ESPN expert analyst Teddy Atlas, gave his take on the recently finalized boxing match between undefeated Floyd Mayweather and mixed martial arts champion Conor McGregor, two of the most popular athletes in their respective sports.
          [Click Here To Read More]

that is exactly what I said yesterday

whilst being technically correct..... it is far more accurate to say that Conor has little/no chance, than it is to say that he has a punchers chance

he couldn't hit Mayweather with a handful of rice

Comment

UFC are the pawns here! Instead of demanding a two-fight deal with the boxing rules for one fight and the UFC rules for the other, they bent over and took it in the rear from Mayweather and opened themselves up to an assured embarrassment instead of demanding a fairplay with two fights. They cannot possibly believe McGregor with no boxing record is going to beat Mayweather! So why be pansies other than money and if it is 100% money which is apparent with no hope of them winning, then they foolishly sold out the sport of UFC. The UFC is going to prove that Boxing not only manipulated them but beat them. The UFC has no pride in themselves at all, taking it in the rear like this by giving a boxer a 10 mile head start in an 11 mile race.
            Last edited by richardt; 06-15-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

The reality is no one stance a chance at beating Floyd unless they have a significant size advantage. GGG could only beat Floyd if he was able to land powerful clean shots on him. Is that the same as having a punchers chance? Floyd is retired with no belts and holding no division hostage. So what's wrong with him coming back for a paycheck? If you don't like it don't buy it. What good with it do if Floyd came back to fight and defeat GGG, Spence, Thurman and Canelo again? He beats them and retires only for the belts to be vacant and have to establish new champions.

Comment

Anybody who knows boxing knows how RIDICULOUS this event is.

Comment

Damn Teddy just gave Mayweather the Atlas curse. Put your money on McGregor.

Comment

In other news, Floyd is a boxer and McGregor isn't

Comment

Working...
                    X