No announcement yet.

Haye Redeems Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    What I admired from him the most is he never said a word about it after the fight, never once entered into any kind of excuse take my hat of to David a very honourable loss.
    Well after the toe thing...

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Well after the toe thing...
      ^^^^^^exactly.

Comment

It's better to be humble before the fight than after the fight. No matter what humbles you. No credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
          It's better to be humble before the fight than after the fight. No matter what humbles you. No credit.
          if he would be humble nobody would care abouut this fight ,ppl want rivaleris and bad blood and then act like *****s

Comment

The excuses will come. Just wait.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Please. It won't take long for him to make excuses. If they rematch he will lose again. Haye is and always has been overrated.
              Well, he wasn't losing this one.

His achilles went, not much you can do.

Comment

The guy has always got on my nerves a bit but he has my respect for what he showed us tonight. All the bad asses on here talking shit would have fell over and rolled around screaming like a 3 year old if their Achilles popped. He kept fighting and wasnt going to quit even when he got knocked through the ropes, props where there due.

Comment

so now hes a warrior when nearly everyone on this site said bellew had no chance gtfoh toegate all over again

Comment

Even if Haye was a "quitter" he'd have to have absolutely zero pride to give up tonight after the amount of shit he got for getting his toe out after the Wlad fight

Comment

I think he gained respect from fans today even though he coudltn back up what he said. He was called a ***** with no heart for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X