Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You ****s Even Know How To Pronounce...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    TenSepetillionNinehundredandFivemillionNinehundred andSixtyNineThousandSixhundredandSixtyFourDollars.

BScene Bill Gates finally arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      no, you tell them it's an offshore account...points is codename for dollars to keep the IRS away
      Okay, I feel you.

But why do you have to log into NSB in order to show her/access your points?

Either way, I'll try it out.

Then when I bring her back to my place and she sees my faded sheets and CRT PC monitor, she might not buy it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
        Okay, I feel you.

But why do you have to log into NSB in order to show her/access your points?

Either way, I'll try it out.

Then when I bring her back to my place and she sees my faded sheets and CRT PC monitor, she might not buy it anymore.

she'll be drunk by then and will believe you when you tell her you're getting work done on your mansion in Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          she'll be drunk by then and will believe you when you tell her you're getting work done on your mansion in Rodeo
          Lmao, being a man is hilarious sometimes.

The elaborate bull**** we have to say to impress bitches if we don't drive G Wagons and ride in yachts is just astounding lol

If she'll see the monitor and still believe that I'm a quadrillionaire, she'll probably be so drunk she'll **** like a warm corpse.

Comment

eighty nine quadrillion, three hundred eighty five trillion, four hundred twenty one billion, two hundred twenty eight million, three hundred thirty seven thousand, nine hundred twenty.

And I'll donate them to one poster, if they can... e-take care of a mod for me... if you know what I mean.

Comment

I think I could handle mine

Comment

i'm always amazed that people advocate not resetting the points system. if these were dollar bills we'd all be carrying briefcases around filled with trillion dollar notes, and we still wouldn't be able to buy anything.

all points should be given to jose. i just want to see a full page of digits taken up each time he posts.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  I think I could handle mine

try it now....

Comment

Working...
                  X