Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy win for GGG. Hope you guys realise he intentionally lowered his defence and brawled like always because he knew brook had no power to affect him.

Comment

• GGG extended his KO record to 23 consecutive knockouts and has now set his target to face Billy Joe Saunders (WBO middleweight champion) next to complete title unification.

Comment

• Originally posted by AhabSnake View Post
        Easy win for GGG. Hope you guys realise he intentionally lowered his defence and brawled like always because he knew brook had no power to affect him.
        That's what was televised in Poland and every other country in the world - except, apparently, for the UK. What the British fans saw, judging by the comments here, was Brook giving Golovkin a sound thrashing for 5 rounds until the ref stepped in and mercifully saved GGG from impending death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack "Fez" Bail View Post
          Not sure Eubank deserves a shot yet, he seems a talented boxers but unsurprisingly him and his dad are hard to work with, making arranging fights with them less attractive to other teams.

For me Eubank looks like he has something, he is a future champion (no doubt) but GGG is not the way to go for him, he needs to build himself up slowly take on some better opponents and then take GGG when he is ready and GGG is slowing

This is how I feel as well.

I haven't seen but one Eubank Jr fight to be fair, but to me it seems like it's all hype on his last name.

Not saying he doesn't deserve the fight, but I wouldn't be too hyped for it other than it just being another GGG fight in general.

Comment

Working...
          X