No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman Blast Mayweather on First Take Pac will fight Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    Okay, they have losses, and? Doesn't discredit their resumes. Dude, just stop.

"overall level of competition goes to pac..The fact that he fought much bigger fighters than him and how he demolishes them..H2H Floyd's school him..but its all about the resume. "
    Hahaha smh you sound absolutely ******ed. When both guys have great names, champions and p4p fighters on their resume but one guy actually beats them while the other didn't, how do you judge those resumes the same? Go to bed. Because tonight, you are failing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      How can u say that if Mayweather's level of opposition since 2009 till now has veen much better than anybody in the sport including Pacquiao? Pacquiao had Cotto nd Bradley since then, but the rest were all hyped up fights, Margarito coming off a loss, Mosley coming off a loss, lost to Marquez,I'll give him Bradley, Marquez KO loss, Rios not ranked, meaningless rematch with Bradley, Algieri not really proven, lost to Floyd Mayweather and another meaningless rematch with Bradley.

Mayweather schooled Marquez who just beat Pacquiao in 2008, schooled Mosley who was coming off tje biggest KO win of his career against Margarito and everyone said Floyd wasn't gonna fight him, Ortiz the WBC champ coming off fight of the year win against the then undefeated Berto, Cotto coming off a big dominabt win against Margarito and the 154 WBA champ, Guerrero was at least a top ranked welterweight, Canelo got schooled at the weight he chose with 15lbs+ fight night weight difference and 12 ywar age difference, Maidana coming off the biggest win of 2013 and his career and finally Pacquiao himself.

Path of least resistance? If people didn't think these opponents didn't have a chance like Berto for example when he fought Floyd, these fights wouldn't have been bought / watched by record audiences. And all of this was done by a man in his 30s who's older than Pacquiao.
      ??

simple

1. Marquez - a lightweight who has no business in the welterweight division went up 2 divisions to fight him. Not to mentioned got robbed in the scales. But if you really look closely Marquez connected more than Floyd can ever hit him back, but it seems his punches were like bullets bouncing of Floyd like as if superman was to bullets lol it only shows this was an obvious mismatch, Marques wasnt ready for that division at that time, obviously.

2. Mosely -was an old man out of his prime, and yet Mosely almost took him out.

3. Margarito - everyone knows he ducked a prime Margarito for all the ppv money it brings.

4. Ortiz - the guy was in a fight with Floyd, he was getting his mark, yes he did head butt Floyd and Floyd then retaliated with a cheap shot that ktfo Ortiz, but that doesn't mean an eye for an eye is worth what the ppv consumers were expecting to see that night. They wanted to see floyd or Ortiz deserving of the win the right way. While in fact, Ortiz was in a close fight with him. Only shows he rather win dirty than to prove himself the real winner.

5. Cotto - Cotto was washed up and old everyone knows that, Pac destroyed him

6. Guerrero - A B-class fighter, nothing to be impressed about

7. Canelo - catchweight, weight drained green, up and coming young star. Cherry picked him out at the right time, when this young buck is still growing in wisdom. Great cherry picking timing Floyd.

8. Pac 6 years too late, and Floyd had spies telling him that Pac was injured, he paid usada 150k to do his floyd testing (conflict of interest), he had dave moretti 20x his nevada judge in his fights, compubox was rigged, Nsac was biased for him while Pac can't even get any Tarodol shot or even take his Vitamins in his locker, Floyd instead gets a TUE after coming in illegally with those 750ml ivs and gets to wash his sins. Yet, with all the home court advantages, he still ran and hugged to the disappointment of the world. And later on boxing fans around realized he actually didn't win that fight since a one armed man connected more than he did.

9. Berto -omg Berto, to close your career, what better way to emphasize your cherry picking ways Floyd lol

etc etc.. cherry picking to the path of less resistance is Floyd's way
      ^
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-26-2016, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Hahaha smh you sound absolutely ******ed. When both guys have great names, champions and p4p fighters on their resume but one guy actually beats them while the other didn't, how do you judge those resumes the same? Go to bed. Because tonight, you are failing.
        Resume: Pac > Floyd
        Legacy: Pac = Floyd (HIGHLY debatable)
        Fighter: Pac < Floyd

Not arguing with you. These are simply our opinions. But I'm pretty sure I'm with the majority on this one. Pacs resume > Floyds.

Comment

Resume: Pac > Floyd
          Legacy: Pac = Floyd (HIGHLY debatable)
          Fighter: Pac < Floyd

Not arguing with you. These are simply our opinions. But I'm pretty sure I'm with the majority on this one. Pacs resume > Floyds.
          No, you are actually not. The majority of idiots around here, sure. But overall, most of the boxing community considers Floyd the greater of the two. All you have to do is actually look up legit commentary. Floyd will go down as the greatest fighter of his era and I find it funny people still try to give Pac things over him. I'd call it sad if it wasn't funny. It's over. Floyd won that war.

Comment

Okay, they have losses, and? Doesn't discredit their resumes. Dude, just stop.

"overall level of competition goes to pac..The fact that he fought much bigger fighters than him and how he demolishes them..H2H Floyd's school him..but its all about the resume. "
            Demolished bigger fighters coming off devastating losses? Is that the only thing that matters to u? Cotto coming off a KO loss, Margarito coming off a KO loss, Mosley coming of a 12 round domination and a piss poor performance against C level Mora. Dela Hoya moving down 7 lbs to fight at a weight he didn't make in 8 years and almost died trying to make the weight.

Pacquiao being small gave him a pass NOT to fight the highest ranked welterweights in the last 6 years except for Bradley and Mayweather where he lost. And he didn't fight the top ranked light welterweights either, if he too small for 147, y not fight the best at 140? Y didn't he fight Khan? Peterson? Danny Garcia? Maidana at 140? Devon Alexander? why did he bring up Bradley to 147 if Pacquiao is a natural 140 pounder? Now Crawford and the list goes on and on instead of 3 fights with Bradley and 4 fights with Marquez? This guy milked his popularity and his good guy image to the limit while Floyd was beating champion after champion at 147 and 154.
            Last edited by Dip_Slide; 07-26-2016, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Kidding me, right? JMM going up 2 weight classes was sooooo dangerous, right?
              ??

JMM was a lightweight. who got robbed on the scales climbing 2 divisions to fight Floyd. He had no business fighting Floyd at that time. Floyd cherry picked him coz he can create an illusion that he's fighting a great boxer, but when all know there are divisions in boxing for a reason, as what we later found out. Marquez punches even if it was hitting Floyd was like bullets bouncing off of him.

But, if you will look closely, Marquez did connect more that Floyd it's just that Floyd looked invincible that night, since Marquez punches were like a boy hitting a man lol

But if you base it in an amateur fight, were in weak punches are equal to strong punches, Marquez won that. Marquez connected more.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 07-26-2016, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                ??

JMM was a lightweight. who got robbed on the scales climbing 2 divisions to fight Floyd. He had no business fighting Floyd at that time. Floyd cherry picked him coz he can create an illusion that he's fighting a great boxer, but when all know there are divisions in boxing for a reason, as what we later found out. Marquez punches even if it was hitting Floyd was like bullets bouncing off of him.

But, if you will look closely, Marquez did connect more that Floyd it's just that Floyd looked invincible that night, since Marquez punches were like a boy hitting a man lol

But if you base it in an amateur fight, were in weak punches are equal to strong punches, Marquez won that. Marquez connected more.
                You clearly don't understand sarcasm.

Comment

Just wanted to point out ......

Video starts with max saying "...meanwhile they're (boxers) being brain damaged. Right? But thats really what the fans are asking for....."

I know pact@rds missed it. But if you listen closely you'll see max doesn't believe his own agenda driven bull**** he's being forced to push.
                  Last edited by Dosumpthin; 07-26-2016, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    No, you are actually not. The majority of idiots around here, sure. But overall, most of the boxing community considers Floyd the greater of the two. All you have to do is actually look up legit commentary. Floyd will go down as the greatest fighter of his era and I find it funny people still try to give Pac things over him. I'd call it sad if it wasn't funny. It's over. Floyd won that war.
                    I'm fairly certain if you compiled a list of every time this question has ever been asked, and Polled, Pac has a landslide victory. It's all relative.. but to act like there's no argument is asinine.

And how are we judging their "greatness"? Because I never said who was greater. I'm solely talking about Resume here. Greatness is measured by more than a resume.
                    Last edited by intoccabile; 07-26-2016, 04:13 AM.

Comment

You clearly don't understand sarcasm.
                      I do, but you were attacking my post so that didn't sound sarcastic. It sounded like you meant it and you were against what I wrote. Sarcasm is needed if you are against the writer and then you give a sarcastic remark to make a point. But, We are in the same page, so being sarcastic threw my off.

Anyway, nice to know you got it.

cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X