Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    What ten shot combo? And go back to my other comments that you highlighted portions of, then re-respond to the whole thing. I dont know if Im going to post anymore videos for you. I see how you operate. Your one of those well studied trolls. You will tell me the sky is green and try to argue over it. I didnt come here for that type of stuff. I just came to talk about boxing.
    Then quit making false claims. Simply say "Floyd walked down Canelo at times". "Floyd walked down Ortiz at times" Copy and paste those lines for me.

You just said Maidana has no power. About tells the whole story on you.

Comment

And Im not a Floyd fan poster. Read some of my stuff Im the only nonbiased one here. You think Marcos hits harder than Canelo? Canelo will bust that boy's skull. Marcos couldnt even hurt Devon or hurt Khan. After Khan blasted him, everyone exagerrated and acted like Khan was closed to being stopped. Khan was never closed to being stop and Khan has a bad chin. Aint no way in hell Marcos can even PHASE Floyd, if Floyd is walking through Canelo's punches. Canelo landed some solid shots as well. This fight will look like Broner vs Eloy Perez watch lol
      idk man we will see

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        Then quit making false claims. Simply say "Floyd walked down Canelo at times". "Floyd walked down Ortiz at times" Copy and paste those lines for me.

I'll tell YOU to stop making false claims LOL. Floyd walked him down and that wont ever change. And we dont have to argue about it. And man I never felt Marcos had any power. yea he dropped Ortiz a while back, but couldnt even really stagger Khan. Khan has a HORRIBLE chin he was dropped by diaz and got hurt worse by a lw. If you cant hurt Khan you cant hurt anyone man Im sorry. Floyd is going to pummel this little dude. If Canelo cant hurt Floyd, Marcos will be too small for him. Floyd is going to wrestle with Marcos on the inside. Yea Broner walked Marcos down and Broner is a blown up lw himself. Floyd will do him WORSE. But agree to disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
          idk man we will see
          Thanks for not trolling. Thats what I say if we disagreeing. We will see what happens.

Comment

And what ten shot combo? Respond to my whole comments. You have a few left unanswered.

Comment

• Im sure heavy bag work is going to be the focal point of his camp for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                Im sure heavy bag work is going to be the focal point of his camp for this fight.
                I know. Marcos is basically a punching bag. Put a body suit on Nate Jones and let Floyd walk him down it will be more competitive.

Comment

And what ten shot combo? Respond to my whole comments. You have a few left unanswered.
                  Watch the fight. It's only 4 rounds.

Comment

Watch the fight. It's only 4 rounds.
                    Yea but what you mean a ten punch combo? My other comments are still unresponded to...

Comment

Yea but what you mean a ten punch combo? My other comments are still unresponded to...
                      I can't be bothered to answer every question. List them out for me and I will now.

Comment

Working...
                      X