Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A CONCISE Look How LOMACHENKO Is Technically INFERIOR TO MAYWEATHER JR. P4P 130lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
    Boxers get better with time. Mayweather's time is up. Someone new will surpass him and in turn, someone even more modern will surpass the previous. It is a common nature of pretty much all competitive sports. Boxing isn't any exception.

I prefer not living in the past. Instead, I prefer living in the present moment and looking forward to the future. I was a Mayweather fan once upon a time but since he is now retired, he is irrelevant.
    what are you talking about?! We're talking about a 130lbs!

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      what are you talking about?! We're talking about a 130lbs!
      About sports (boxing included) in general. Mayweather beat nobody with the style of Lomachenko at 130 pounds whilst Lomachenko is more likely to face / have faced an opponent similar to Mayweather (since styles, techniques, tactics and strategies are passed on from generation to generation). Meaning that Lomachenko's style wasn't even present during Mayweather's era whilst Mayweather's style is likely to be present during Lomachenko's era.

Comment

I don’t care how much hype Loma is getting he’s not p4p1 for me. He’s great and all but there’s something missing. Too much of a pillow fighter. Rigo quit no question but he never looked hurt to me.

Comment

About sports (boxing included) in general. Mayweather beat nobody with the style of Lomachenko at 130 pounds whilst Lomachenko is more likely to face / have faced an opponent similar to Mayweather (since styles, techniques, tactics and strategies are passed on from generation to generation). Meaning that Lomachenko's style wasn't even present during Mayweather's era whilst Mayweather's style is likely to be present during Lomachenko's era.
          You're diggin a hole for yourself doe. Loma already got a loss. Assume Lomachenko bottles to a 140lbs to end his career, that's 130-140lbs in any fantasy fight against Floyd, the reach alone starting at 130lbs tames Loma at any given weight.

Comment

You're diggin a hole for yourself doe. Loma already got a loss. Assume Lomachenko bottles to a 140lbs to end his career, that's 130-140lbs in any fantasy fight against Floyd, the reach alone starting at 130lbs tames Loma at any given weight.
            Except, Mayweather doesn't fight anything like Orlando Salido and it wasn't even a decisive loss (split decision). Officially, Mayweather may be undefeated but he has been in bouts that were just as close as Lomachenko vs Salido was. Mayweather vs Castillo 1, Mayweather vs Maidana 1 and Mayweather vs Oscar De La Hoya are all examples.

Assume Lomachenko bottles to a 140lbs to end his career, that's 130-140lbs in any fantasy fight against Floyd, the reach alone starting at 130lbs tames Loma at any given weight.
            [/QUOTE]

I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to imply there.

Comment

Except, Mayweather doesn't fight anything like Orlando Salido and it wasn't even a decisive loss (split decision). Officially, Mayweather may be undefeated but he has been in bouts that were just as close as Lomachenko vs Salido was. Mayweather vs Castillo 1, Mayweather vs Maidana 1 and Mayweather vs Oscar De La Hoya are all examples.

I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to imply there.[/QUOTE]

Floyd doesn't fight like Orlando Salido....ok

So Genaro Hernandez schools Orlando Salido?

Comment

I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to imply there.

So Genaro Hernandez schools Orlando Salido?[/QUOTE]

Again, what relevance does that have with the original topic?

Comment

So Genaro Hernandez schools Orlando Salido?
                  Again, what relevance does that have with the original topic?[/QUOTE]

lol. You said Floyd doesn't fight like Orlando Salido. The context is 130lbs. Should we just bring up all the fighters of Floyd and Loma, mix them in the bag, pull out a name, to say, ''this fighter X doesn't fight like Loma or Floyd!''

so wtf are you talking about? lol

I'll leave this picture for you to grasp on

Comment

Again, what relevance does that have with the original topic?
                    lol. You said Floyd doesn't fight like Orlando Salido. The context is 130lbs. Should we just bring up all the fighters of Floyd and Loma, mix them in the bag, pull out a name, to say, ''this fighter X doesn't fight like Loma or Floyd!''

so wtf are you talking about? lol

I'll leave this picture for you to grasp on

[/QUOTE]

You're initial argument was:

Lomachenko already has a loss to Salido.
                    But what exactly is your point?

Comment

Floyd was a god given genentically gifted talent who boxed the moment he could walk and Lomachenko is the modern future fighter created by his father making him do ballet, gymnastics from childhood before making him a fighter he even analyzes his sons fights with data recordings on laptops uses psychology ect

Floyd was born a fighter its in his blood you cannot train instinct in troubled situations during a fight to adjust, recover,dig deep we have seen floyd do all this and who knows yet if Lomachenko will possess these things? He might do some incredible things when hes truly pushed but Its too early to say now because hes only just entering his important pro years

so right now the intelligent answer is Floyd wins at 130lb in a fantasy fight because the advantage we know what has shown in his career must have been inside him at 130 too and **** fat dan whos just another example of people getting carried away

Comment

Working...
                      X