No announcement yet.

Sadam Ali VS Amir Khan in Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadam Ali VS Amir Khan in Dubai

It makes perfect sense, both Muslims and Khan want's a big fight, Manuel Charr can fight on the undercard

Lets rate them @154

Power - Ali 8.5/10 - Khan 6/10
    Speed - Ali 9/10 - Khan 10/10
    Skill - Ali 9/10 - Khan 6/10
    Chin - Ali 8/10 - Khan 4/10
    Stamina - Ali 9/10 - Khan 6/10
    Ali By KO/TKO/RTD/DQ
    83.33%
    Ali By UD/MD/SD/TD
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Khan By KO/TKO/RTD/DQ
    0.00%
    Khan By UD/MD/SD/TD
    16.67%

Ali UD bum Khan

Comment

Ali has an eight grade chin? You should remember it is the same Ali that got knocked out by the marshmallow.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Ali has an eight grade chin? You should remember it is the same Ali that got knocked out by the marshmallow.
        Vargas had "Iron Chin" Bradley out on his feet, and Ali took everything Cotto had

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Vargas had "Iron Chin" Bradley out on his feet, and Ali took everything Cotto had
          Yeah and got walked down by shot Pacquiao. Grade eight chin, lol.

Comment

Won't happen. Hearn is probably already ringing up Ali's promotion team looking for the easiest route to relevance at 154lb for Brook. Someone that already lost to Vargas who Brook should have unified against instead of selling his ass to GGG.

Ali will probably never be in this position again and most fighters never get that payday that sets them up for life. He should get a big payday and I'm pretty sure Hearn can offer that as much as I don't like him.

Well done to Ali though for reviving his career as he did. Good luck to the kid.

Comment

Good idea I'll take khan

Comment

How many times has Dubai proposed a bout just to flake out when it was time to put up the money?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  How many times has Dubai proposed a bout just to flake out when it was time to put up the money?
                  not as many times as i've pounded your mommy's tonsils

Comment

Working...
                  X