Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your first car you bought yourself? Post a pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story: My first car was a late 90s civic. My brother financed it and my parents were cosigners, but he was a **** up and didnt keep up with the payments, he just wanted to get high. So my parents asked me if I wanted to take over the payments with money from my job at ATOMIC BURRITO and theyd help me out (I was 17) with the insurance. The car was beat to **** from my brother hitting cars and getting hit so they wouldn't have got a good price anyway if theyd sold it.

So I payed car off over like 4 years, and right after I paid it off, I was driving one the highway late at night and either a baby deer or a giant dog walked out in front of my car. Didnt get a good enough look before I evaporated the poor ****er and my front end.

Anyway, the car was totaled and from the accident the adjusters had no idea what was new damage and what wasnt, so they cut me a check for 9k! I bought my Grand Prix for 6800 cash and pocketed the rest! DAMN that was a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Not the first car your parents bought you. Im talking the first car you paid for.

Stock photos because camera phones werent a thing when I was a kid

1995 Taurus SHO manual. Cocaine white with the cocaine white rims (not pictured) Power everything and moonroof. Even had the phone in the car. I never had it turned but i used to ride around stunting like it was in.Got so many b*tches with this car. Y'all gotta realize i was only 19 out here like this. And i had just moved to Pittsburgh so i was a out of town n*gga with Michigan plates and no job. They already knew what was up.

My first car man I loved it, turned my ***** rate from like a 10 to 100! I can soup up these hoes that were throwing the pussy to me from afar!

I was killing them boys in that shit, I had some planet audio subwoofers and subs shitttttttttttt I was like 16, cash came from the nickle and dime hustle

Pittsburgh, Louisville, & Lexington was always good places to make money. This was before the internet was as popular as it is now. So you could go to another state and set up shop with a hustle them n*ggas never saw before. The internet ****ed all that up. Now everybody knows everything. It's a small world now. .!WAR MIKEY! A.K and Zaroku know what I'm talking about
      Kroll (all my finessers and those who got finnesed knows whats up) back in 02 hustled the shit out of HTOWN! left dudes hurting lmfao! some boys trys to press but ..... all im gonna say is you gotta be bout it bout it to knock someone like me off. Only reason i was there cause my primo got into some problems with some dudes there when he was going to UTI HTOWN WAS EASY WORK!

The thing that saved me was i was never money hungry. If I felt something wasn't right i didn't need that $50. Or I didn't need that extra $20 sale at the end of the night. Always follow your gut feeling.
      I done some major plays in my life, a suit and tie and a funeral home pamphlet for sacramento Ill print up a fake one and I got pulled over like 4 times and it always bailed me out. I wasnt speeding or anything cops just randomly pulled me over and never once did they trip they always "sorry for your lost" lol

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I noticed you wrote the internet ****ed it up, but it also potentially could've made it that much better for you if you attempt to apply the internet right. It might require shifting what sort of product you hustle though.
      Oh man the internet is one of the best inventions, Ill be damned if I havent pulled out over 350K out the internet already. Turning cash out of nothing! THE AMERICAN DREAM!

I also have legit real hustle now, its way too easy to make money man I cant believe I used to think this shit was hard.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Oh man the internet is one of the best inventions, Ill be damned if I havent pulled out over 350K out the internet already. Turning cash out of nothing! THE AMERICAN DREAM!

I also have legit real hustle now, its way too easy to make money man I cant believe I used to think this shit was hard.
          What's your hustle?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            What's your hustle?
            internet a lil bit of everthing. I started with cpa blackhatting email submits lol now I evolved a bit.

real life real estate and a brick and mortor.

my bread and butter is real life, i started off with the brick and motor and 3 properties and learned internet hustle in my down time at my business cause when i started my business I was a one man team and business was sporadic ill have like 1,2 sometimes 3 hours downtime so I couldnt leave so I googled make money online and learn from there.

My life I always applied myself to the fullest just in the begging of my life I applied myself to the wrong grind. Now its all gravy.

Comment

73 Caprice 2 door, white with a red vinyl top, small block 400 with a turbo 400 transmission, paid $450 for it! damn I wish I had that car still!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                1966 Chevy Impala 4 door hardtop with a 327 and a Powerglide.

didn't know they made those for men.

i drove a two door nissan 200 sx ser, and i'd have smoked you.

Comment

http://consumerguide.com/wp-content/...9101990613.jpg

had it in black. not a bad little car. 5 speed with a hysterically long throw for the gears. abotu 140 horsepower, but it weighed nothing so it was quick to about 45 mph. rpm was about 4000 on the highway, and this was back when every car on the highway wasn't going 80

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    1966 Chevy Impala 4 door hardtop with a 327 and a Powerglide.
                    Quite a slow car you had there

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      http://consumerguide.com/wp-content/...9101990613.jpg

had it in black. not a bad little car. 5 speed with a hysterically long throw for the gears. abotu 140 horsepower, but it weighed nothing so it was quick to about 45 mph. rpm was about 4000 on the highway, and this was back when every car on the highway wasn't going 80
                      Did you ever get that Beemer?

Comment

Working...
                      X