No announcement yet.

Rewatching Cotto Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post

Typical of the successful black athlete, either go after the white prize, the hot Latina or the lightest black chic.

Comment

Wtf how did you get banned?Who turned you in? I always say you can’t take anything personal on here. We’re all just ****ing around with each other. Typical men ****
      I thought it was you. I know Shoulder Roll tagged me to Megas on one.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Typical of the successful black athlete, either go after the white prize, the hot Latina or the lightest black chic.
        Lmaooo thats 3 different races you listed.
        White prize
        Hot Latina
        Lightest Black chic

We don’t discriminate man

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          I thought it was you. I know Shoulder Roll tagged me to Megas on one.
          Tagged you to what? They didn’t give you a reason why they banned you? I talk a lot of **** on here why would I try to get anyone banned?

Comment

Lmaooo thats 3 different races you listed.
            White prize
            Hot Latina
            Lightest Black chic

We don’t discriminate man
            I'm not hating. I've never seen him with those girls. Good for him, needs to be seen with more women than men, maybe people wouldn't think he's gay or bi.

Comment

Tagged you to what? They didn’t give you a reason why they banned you? I talk a lot of **** on here why would I try to get anyone banned?
              He quoted on the "clean out the racists" thread in the thunder dome of me talking shit to him. He got offended.

Comment

decent seniors tour fight

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  You said Floyd got caught in 6th and then got his azz handed to him.Thats BS NO ONE had him winning more then four rounds and that's TOPS.Now your trying to backtrack and say he won 3 rounds in a row.I don't remember him winning 3 rounds in a row but its been a while since I seen it but I do know it was a 9-3 -8-4 fight at best.And people made a big deal out of Floyd losing a few rounds and getting a bloody nose.It was one of his tougher fights but CLEAR win.Even Cotto's mother gave him no more than 4.
                  It would be nice if you would think before to speak. Never said Cotto was winning only that the fight was neck and neck read pretty much even through round 8. Cotto blew his load in eight and there after was gassed out and Floyd took over. So 4/4 trough the first eight is reasonable. Total score of 8/4 Floyd is this reasonable.

Personally I had 7-5 Floyd. I distinctly recall not being the only one having that score but it doesn’t matter. Floyd won.

And Floyd won only because his conditioning was far superior to cottos. Most of flods other fights opponents were outclassed and embarrassed and obviously did not belong in the ring with Floyd. Cotto wasn’t outclassed it embarrassed just out conditioned. A rematch would be great now that Cotto is better trained and conditioned. But we know Floyd won’t go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Great???

Your haven't seen many fights if you think that was great
                    In the context of a Floyd Fight it was great. Most of his fights are boring lopsided embarrassments.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                      Probably the worst time of Cotto's career, was basically training himself at that point.
                      Nope. Cotto had a solid trainer then. His worst time was vs Clottey/Pac he was without trainer for both fights

Comment

Working...
                      X