Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass Shooting in Las Vegas leaves 58 dead, hundreds injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh snap, wasn't a lounge poster in Las Vegas? I think Eff Pandas? You alright?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Since the mitary uses pistols too, you've just justified politicizing about 100% of all shootings.

Congrats.
      I don't care if every shooting is politicized. IMO they should be until this country has sensible gun laws that balances the 2nd amendment and the gun culture with the safety needs for society.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I get that. IMO this makes an argument for handguns being restricted as well but that is another debate for another time.
        Sounds like you're all for a full ban like Feinstein and Brady call for.

Comment

You see everything rooted on race.

Its really sad, actually.
          My full post below.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I did not blame anyone for the shooting. I posted only about the solution to the problem of military grade weapons being available to the public. Please don't pretend you do not understand or purposely misunderstand the post.

The NRA has tremendous political influence over the Republican party as all of us know. The Republican Party, like the NRA, are both more than 60% white. IMO change will come when more incidents like this occur because it forces Republicans to take on the NRA-in other words white folks, reacting to white on white violence, by taking on the predominantly white organization that advocates for these laws.

Quite frankly, I don't see why you don't agree with me here. It's not like a liberal or non white has had any success making Republicans change on this issue. As you posted Obama "politicized" the issue.

As I have asked twice if you see another agent for change, let me know. You haven't. You have just questioned why I see the solution as rooted in race.
          No, I see the issue of military grade weapons being available to the public rooted in race for the reasons I posted.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-02-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I don't care if every shooting is politicized. IMO they should be until this country has sensible gun laws that balances the 2nd amendment and the gun culture with the safety needs for society.
            How do we need to balance the 1st Amendment and the culture of violence with the safety needs for society?

Comment

I get that. IMO this makes an argument for handguns being restricted as well but that is another debate for another time.

My point is every situation where a military grade weapon was used, the death and injury toll would be reduced if the shooter had a non automatic gun that is used for sport or hunting.

Why isn't that being taken into consideration whenever this issue is being discussed.
              It starts with military grade weapons, then it will become deduced to handguns.

I mean it is pretty simple, if someone is that concerned about gun deaths, they should start with handguns the thing that is responsible for 99% of a gun deaths.

Chances of dying from a military based weapon are lower than suffering a fatal car accident.

Comment

. I also noticed you again didn't offer a suggestion as to what will be the catalyst for change.
                I'm not calling for change, at least in the form of new restrictive gun laws.

Keep up please.

Comment

Dude, stfu.

You take this Internet stuff way too seriously.

I'm not sure where you got your info, but your Internet e-stalking skills suck. They are almost as bad your prediction skills!

I don't live with my dad, or alone in a home he owns. I'm married, and we own our house which we purchased.

I also own 3 cars, including a street rod I play around in. I vacation yearly. I have a full time job that pays well over the median income where i live. I'm certainly not bored, that's for sure.

But keep embarrassing yourself and obsessing over me. You did before and got a fairly long ban. Next time I'd wager it'll be a perma-ban.

Leave me alone you obsessed whack job mental defective. Or get banned. Your choice.
                  Don't lie to me, you know unlike you and your pathetic lifestyle that depends on this site for social contact, that I don't give a flying fck about getting banned.

Your daddy bought your street rod, and we both know it. You've been posting on so many forums you forgot the trial you left behind. In your own words, your dad bought it for you.

I also found your YouTube page filled with favorite music videos of yours, all of them are underage pop singers.

I found that to be pretty creepy, I hope no one allows you around children.

Comment

No.

My stance is we follow what the 2nd Amendment says.

Nothing more, nothing less.

You asked me to speculate.

Sorry, I don't do that when someone is trying to play Gotcha!
                    So you think the 2nd Amendment is just as applicable and relevant now as when it was written? You don't think laws and constitutions etc need updating as society changes?

Not trying to play gotcha. My opinion is civilians don't need access to machine guns. Clearly you don't agree. And I am curious to know why you think civilians need machine guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      It starts with military grade weapons, then it will become deduced to handguns.
                      To his credit, he did admit that.

He's for a total ban, albeit incrementally.

He's a good little Democrat sheep.

Comment

Working...
                      X