Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If We All Showed Up To One Big Poster Meeting...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CaneloMaidana is definitely giving head to all the gay posters here in the men's room...
    while Larry puts TBE bumper stickers on all our cars outside...

Comment

Any of y'all could catch these hands fam

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
        Yeah, it was member hosted. I think he did a few of them. I can't search the threads from this tablet to get you the link. You should be able to find it with a NSB search.
        ah i might have a search for that at some point! should bring it back for some special 10 minute guest slots, spoon talking about pacquiaos shoulder, realpugilists views on golovkin etc

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I say we all get together for Kovalev-Ward if it's in Vegas. Boxing, beers, and some hot slutty women.
          For some reason, YOU are the voice of reason!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
            ah i might have a search for that at some point! should bring it back for some special 10 minute guest slots, spoon talking about pacquiaos shoulder, realpugilists views on golovkin etc
            If I remember rightly you can listen to past shows. At one point Golovkin goes on a monologue about extraterrestrials and states how he sometimes likes to just sit alone in the bottom of his closet.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
              If I remember rightly you can listen to past shows. At one point Golovkin goes on a monologue about extraterrestrials and states how he sometimes likes to just sit alone in the bottom of his closet.
              okay i willhave a look at some point. hahaha im not sure if you are joking or not

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                I think the dudes that are obsessed with violence and blood and treat their favorite fighters like they are supervillians are the soft ones in real life and would get stomped out on these streets.
                ^^^pretty much

the keyboard warriors will have that humble face in public

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                  okay i willhave a look at some point. hahaha im not sure if you are joking or not
                  It sounds like a windup but I assure you it isn't. I just tried a google search and it looks like there was also an official show a couple of years back.

Quite a few posters contributed to the fan based one but when Golovkin had some air to fill it all got very illuminating.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    i vote we all get together and get beers instead of fighting like kids.
                    ^^^^^i second that....I'll bring the

Comment

Who stole my laptop adapter

Comment

Working...
                      X