Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Backs Trainer's Rant Which Resulted in Facebook Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd Junior View Post
    It's really not that dangerous, when what you're saying is agreed by 99% of the people. No one is gonna' threaten him or anything lol. It's a myth that the average Muslim doesn't speak out or show he's against extremism.

Firstly, they feel they shouldn't be compelled to speak out any more than a non-Muslim should. These religious nut-jobs are offensive to them as much as they are to everyone else. Victims of ISIS, for example, are overwhelmingly Muslim. So they feel they are on the same side as you and shouldn't really be singled out for explaining the actions of a minority.

And secondly, even when they do speak out (and they do a lot), no one takes notice. The media don't bother picking it up, because it doesn't make for an interesting story.
    ICM (2016): 2 in 3 Muslims in Britain would not report terror plot to police.
    http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/u...cle4730825.ece

Comment

I knew this would get support by the uneducated on this forum. The only time khan's got a largely positive thread lol

Comment

Again he's NOT banned from Facebook.

Comment

Khan plays this card when it suits him.

Notice how his persona changes depending on whether he is in Pakistan or UK/USA.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            The other 1 is making the bombs / loading the magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Lol, another nonsense survey, reported by an outlet that strives on spreading such misconception. It claims the survey found 100,000 British Muslims support suicide bombings. Maths isn't my strongest field, but can you explain how they got this number from a survey that was only conducted amongst 1,000 people? A survey/report, by the way, that recieved heaps of criticism for its piss-poor selection methadology (it only targeted the most poor and educated regions).

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

The thing is, the media and muslim people need to be showing that most muslim's are ok. They also need to show the image of Muslim is not just people from the middle east that cause terror. There's other countries with millions of muslims like in Indonesia and Malaysia where they're mostly very peaceful and would condemn acts of violence. But like here in the UK where the public image is showing basically one kind of person only, you're going to get British born muslim kids who start out with no malice in them and they suddenly are feeling alienated and unwanted in the country they were born because they're beating treated as an enemy. It's no surprise they turn to groups that make them feel wanted. That's how they recruit.
                You're describing a weak mind, not a media issue.

I'm black. The current depiction of African Americans, thanks to the "media", is largely this:

I've never been treated as that because by and large, I carry myself with ambition and education, rather than ignorance and excuses.

A weak minded person would run to some militant society, sure. But that's their weak mind. It's not a problem of the culture. People choose to do right.

Personally, I don't agree that Muslims should show up to work, mouth covered with an angry look on their face, refusing to bathe, refusing to show ID, etc., or to some public building or an airport that way. You look suspect. If the rest of us have to dress down and do our best not to look suspicious, so should they.

Why's it ok for a black person to be profiled by cops but a Muslim should be exempt?

Why's it ok for Mexicans to be profiled in Arizona but a Muslim should be allowed to do whatever?

The answer: Everyone should be profiled until and unless they're willing to do what they have to do to not look and act suspect. Which means that by and large, the Muslim community needs to clean up their own house.

Same thing we say to blacks.
                Same thing we say to Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
                  “I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so”

~Adolph Hitler, famous Christian
                  Are you trying to make yourself look stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Mad respect for Khan, he has been know to speak out against extremism, so few muslims do, most of them just dont say a thing, Khan legit has balls inside and outside the ring. Props to him, if he were black he would be called a tom or sell out for addressing the evil doers among his people.
                    You hate Blacks so much😭😭😁

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
                      The crusades were over the last 25 years? Fucking dumbass. You're trying to prove a point that can't be proven.
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you read my post I made it very clear that I could list a whole lengthy diatribe on Christian terrorism but chose to list just a few to show that terrorism is not limited to Muslim psychos only. And of course, historically Christianity has done more damage than any other religion.

But you are clearly an uneducated neanderthal and a moron so you picked one thing over many to counter the FACTS that I listed.

You are a phuckin' idiot and a buffoon and it is not your fault. It is what is expected from racist clowns like yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X