Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather - Legacy (Motivedia HD)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's not on Ali's level of greatness, iconess. He's noit on pacs level. Where PAC came from, poverty and what he's done for his people and adversity.

Floyd literally played safe his whole career, no story there.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      My entire post is 100% truth unless you're Floyd Fanboy. I call things for what they are, not what I want them to be.
      "100% truth unless you're a fan boy" lol. Goofball.

he has done nothing but avoid the best fighters in the world since becoming his own boss. Under Arum, he couldn't pick his opponents and it made for exciting fights.

What a stupid thing to say. 100% truth?
      I know mayhaters gonna hate. But why lie?

"I would agree that he was very jealous of Oscar," Arum said of Mayweather. "And he wanted to fight him and this and that. But Oscar had better opponents. There was [Hall of Famer Felix] Trinidad and Vargas, and guys who would do better business."

- Bob arum

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/floyd-mayweather-vs--bob-arum--not-your-normal-rivalry-175310325.html

A qoute from bob himself explaining why he didn't make the de la hoya fight for floyd.
      It was always about business and prime mayweather was high risk and little reward.
      Fact.

But that's not what makes you look stupid. And I say "look" stupid because when you exhibit a certain level of stupidity by confidently confessing stupid ****, naturally one would associate this with stupid looking people.....reading out loud with a stupid voice.

"he avoided the best fighters in the world since becoming his own boss....."

Pretty stupid thing to stay.

Floyd paid 750k, a measly 750k, to get out of arums contract after the Judah fight.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-did-mayweather-become-a-big-money-superstar--he-dreamed-big-%E2%80%93-and-turned-down--12-5m-075019247.html

Since then he went on to face

Oscar (arum prevented the fight)
      Manny (declined blood test)
      Shane (avoided young floyd)
      Maidana
      Guerro
      Canelo
      Marquez
      Cotto

Now can you name these imaginary great fighters that he "avoided" that are better than anyone on that list?????

Didn't think so.

Comment

Floyd ruined his own legacy - or better put didn't capitalize on his ability to create a better legacy.

not loved by the people like a great like Ali and you can't even point at Floyd's resume and easily say "Yeah that is an amazing win"

You can just pick holes in it...which is sad considering he IS a very special fighter.

then there is the IV situation...my god.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
          Floyd ruined his own legacy - or better put didn't capitalize on his ability to create a better legacy.

not loved by the people like a great like Ali and you can't even point at Floyd's resume and easily say "Yeah that is an amazing win"

You can just pick holes in it...which is sad considering he IS a very special fighter.

then there is the IV situation...my god.

Stfu dummy

Comment

Damn, this got salty. Keep comments relating to the video/channel please

Comment

Originally posted by Motivedia View Post
              Hi guys,

I know a lot of you are already familiar or subscribed to our channel - but I'm looking to post a few of our latest highlights & motivational media here in the coming future. Hopefully you like them!

See my other HD highlights below - Golovkin, Canelo, Kovalev. etc:
              https://www.youtube.com/c/motivediah...confirmation=1

Hopefully this is ok here, but if it needs moving thats fine.

Enjoy.
              great job man, keep it up. if you need any suggestions of fighters you haven't highlighted, give me a holler.

Comment

Originally posted by Motivedia View Post
                Damn, this got salty. Keep comments relating to the video/channel please
                assuming you are new to this forum but any thread, involving floyd mayweather, will get ambushed like flies on ***** by his dedicated detractors. Its definitely not your video. Its just the disdain they have for the man.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Floyd's not on Ali's level of greatness, iconess. He's noit on pacs level. Where PAC came from, poverty and what he's done for his people and adversity.

Floyd literally played safe his whole career, no story there.
                  mayweather came from poverty, went through adversity, does a lot of charitable work but what does that have to do with his boxing ability?

Who cares about being an icon when you are the highest paid athlete in history and hold a win over your era's media darling, Manny Pacquaio.

yea he played it so safe half of his fights are legitimate title fights vs world champions and he fought for his first title when he was barely legal to drink alcohol with 17 fights under his belt.

nice story you made up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                    13 months since Floyd has beaten Pac and the tears of Pac fans still taste so good
                    he came out of hiding bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      great job man, keep it up. if you need any suggestions of fighters you haven't highlighted, give me a holler.
                      Appreciate that mate, check out the rest of the vids on the channel when you get time - if you want! Be good to get some suggestions to be fair

Comment

Working...
                      X