No announcement yet.

Is it ever okay to hit a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ever okay to hit a woman?

I wanna see who the white knights are on here. Granted I'm not advocating hitting people over petty disputes but some things can't be solved with words.

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    I wanna see who the white knights are on here. Granted I'm not advocating hitting people over petty disputes but some things can't be solved with words.
    One time I had this kinda pretty Latina, and she slapped me up real good, then I ****ed up her brother...
    After my sister Linda beat her azz... I think she realized her games were not gonna work....

She had to learn the hard way.....

Comment

when you caught her cheating and when she says something really disgusting like for example your mother got cancer and she says "i hope your mother die soon".

Personally i have not hit a woman ever. I did have fist fight with a bigger woman when i was in 1st or 2nd grade, cant remember exactly but that does not count. As a matter of fact i think i think i lost in that fist fight lol

Comment

nah it's never okay to hit a female but sometimes they be acting up and I don't see anything wrong with some WWF Brutus the Barber sleeper hold action to calm them the fcuk down

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          nah it's never okay to hit a female but sometimes they be acting up and I don't see anything wrong with some WWF Brutus the Barber sleeper hold action to calm them the fcuk down

Comment

I like to refer to Sean Connery on these matters.

Comment

It's never OK to hit anyone unless you are in grave danger or in a combat sports.

Comment

Only if it's a transvestite that's bigger and stronger than you

Comment

If she wanna get physical like a man, i wouldnt hesitate to throw a combo open handed.

Fuk all that “ it is never ok to hit a female under any circumstances “ bullsht.

Under extreme circumstances, it is ok to defend yourself.

Comment

Its ok to hit a woman if she is harmful to you or other people you care about...if a woman is threatening to hurt my family i would slap the **** out of her

Comment

Working...
                    X