Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk To Return in February, Browne Pulls Out of Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    er because he punches people while they are on the canvas? he ducks fights, he refused to rematch the fight he clearly lost to Radivoje Kalajdzic in one of the most disgusting robberies and corrupt reffering i have ever seen and now hes ducking any real threat

so yeah how about you shut up you mong, better yet ill shut you up, welcome to the ignore list mungo
    You are clearly just hating for the sake of hating.. He didn't duck anyone... No he didnt lost.. You people said Jack was ducking bivol only to show that he was pushing for a fight with stevenson... You don't know ****. but you coming up with bs reason as to why he pulled.. Shut up.. you fking bellend muppet.. you are dismissed..

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
      Browne sucks.
      He doesnt... but you which he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Herdis View Post
        And you know this? This is what you idiots said about Ward.. and other people.. Browne would nail that man. Who has he beaten for Browne to be scare of him?
        we should all hope browne doesnt have such an infamous career like wards with all his controversial fights, ducking, and attempting to fight bums(he was kicked off hbo for this) if we dont enable brown he will never become another entitled boxer like ward. he doesnt want to fight unless everything is completely in his favor just like ward. dont need him. lets move on

Comment

What's with everyone ducking eastern euros?

Comment

if Alvarez accepts a step aside money, then it makes sense to fight Gvozdyk.

Comment

Barrera is one fighter that doesn't chicken out on fights if the money is good.
              Maybe Gvozdyk team can try Barrera.

Comment

browne proves that american fighters have no balls as usual

Comment

I don't think I've detested a fighter as much as Stevenson since.. well Canelo when he was ducking GGG, or Mayweather when he was going through his 'boring defensive wizard' stage, so much that Larry Merchant asked him if he was satisfied winning in 'such a way'.
                  I would enjoy Stevenson being put under the spotlight and asked to honestly comment on his career. He is a disgrace. All the more because HE HAS talent. And he's wasted it, like many modern fighters who cannot balance business and sport. He's all about the business.
                  So he should do an Andre Ward, do us a favour, stop wasting other fighters careers by having them wait TWO friggin years for a fight, then pay step aside money.
                  Of course, the WBC is complicit in all this, they encourage this crap. Stiverne got a double pay-day as far as I can gather; he got step aside money, then when Ortiz blew the test, he got purse money for showing up to a fight without even throwing a punch.
                  Yes I am the voice of the bitter, deluded, cynical boxing fanATIC.

Comment

Dude is still having Kalajdzic nightmares.

Comment

Maybe Browne vs. Alvarez on the undercard of Stevenson vs. Jack? Maybe Jack vs. Browne on the undercard of Stevenson vs. Alvarez? I think the 4 fight in some combination, hopefully on the same night!

Comment

Working...
                      X