Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Announces VADA Will Test Him for PEDs Year-Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s good that he’s doing this but this still doesn’t erase the doubts of how many fights he used illegal substances for.

Comment

Lol to think he could of avoided all of this. Why didn't he just sign up right away and be done with it? It just wasn't a good look.
      How can anyone hate of GGG fans for wanting him to do the right thing. I'm happy it's been put to rest now let's see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        How can he cycle off you bunch of dingbats? He has signed up for 24/7 365. So either his performance will drop off in time or he was always clean.

This has really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

I pretty much kept quiet up to now, and we will never know the truth, but Canelo has done everything asked of him in this scenario, to prove his innocence.

I'm not sure anymore.
        A step on the right direction.

Comment

Not sure what took so long but good for him

Comment

That's cool, now if the WBC, WBA, IBF and so on would punish Canelo by not allowing him to fight for those belts without having earned a shot that would be perfect, plus it would also diminish the point of GGG Vs. Nelo rematch happening thus we could have a meaningful fight at 160 with either Jacobs, BJS, Deryevchenko, Charlo, or even Murata.
            Canelo clearly lost there is no point of rematch without him having earned the right to get it.

Comment

Errol Spence Jr is he in vada ????https://i.ytimg.com/vi/In8DjKvz6MQ/maxresdefault.jpg
              Last edited by boxingnumber247; 05-15-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

suspension ends 17 of august, till then he's not allowed to train, so 1 month will be enough to prepare for the fight vs Golovkin, strange
                Last edited by Satir; 05-15-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

career is already permanently tainted

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    It's pretty clear that Canelo and his team don't care about what the WBC wants like AT ALL. They've demonstrated it more than once, that should be pretty obvious. The fact that he's doing year round testing is a pretty good thing for the possible rematch. I don't understand why you people keep b*tching as if you wanted Canelo to keep acting shady instead of doing more than what it's actually required.
                    If you are ******ed then don't waste my Time. Last week he didnt want to do 365 testing. All while Serving a suspension.

Of course it's positive that he will be doing 365 testing. That doesnt change the recent facts and his initial attitude of not wanting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                      That's cool, now if the WBC, WBA, IBF and so on would punish Canelo by not allowing him to fight for those belts without having earned a shot that would be perfect, plus it would also diminish the point of GGG Vs. Nelo rematch happening thus we could have a meaningful fight at 160 with either Jacobs, BJS, Deryevchenko, Charlo, or even Murata.
                      Canelo clearly lost there is no point of rematch without him having earned the right to get it.
                      So I see you're scared of the rematch. And than this same POS denied being Haters.

We have good news here, and "people" manage to turn it into something negative.

Comment

Working...
                      X