Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hi Tech" Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia @ 135 lbs / 9 Stone 9: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's really only two scenarios I see here:

Mikey wins by knockout, or Lomachenko wins by decision (although of course, it's possible he stops Mikey or makes him give up).

I don't really see Mikey winning by decision. He either knocks out Loma, or the referee stops the fight. That's really all I see for his chances of winning. But it's not bad... he certainly has the power to win the fight and is a great fighter.

Hell, I'd still give him a 50%-55% chance of winning the fight, even knowing that.

Comment

damn just noticed this thread....i just asked a similar question damn......
      my bad mods

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        There's really only two scenarios I see here:

Mikey wins by knockout, or Lomachenko wins by decision (although of course, it's possible he stops Mikey or makes him give up).

I don't really see Mikey winning by decision. He either knocks out Loma, or the referee stops the fight. That's really all I see for his chances of winning. But it's not bad... he certainly has the power to win the fight and is a great fighter.

Hell, I'd still give him a 50%-55% chance of winning the fight, even knowing that.
        I agree 100%..mikey can only win by ko

Comment

I fully believe that Mikey quits under that kind of pressure, and @ 135, Lomachenko has plenty of pop. I also don't see him getting caught with that same type Linares right hand.

Comment

Arum is gonna keep his new money maker far far from Mikey Garcia. Bank on it...

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              It's good the retárds are voting Lomo cuz when the fight happens it'll push those odds deep into underdog country for Mikey and old Jimmy here will clean the fück up at the window.

Comment

Comment

this would go the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    this would go the distance.
                    After tonight.....i'm not sure....I think this ends in a stoppage.....in fireworks.....

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      After tonight.....i'm not sure....I think this ends in a stoppage.....in fireworks.....

some guys cant be ko'd. i see this trait in both guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X