Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras Enters Rehab To Deal With Drug Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishy.. just take the test so we know itīs just recreational. And I really donīt understand banning stuff like weed, if it actually enhanced a boxerīs performance Iīd be fighting in the WBSS CW final.

Comment

This Mexiclen is tryingl to hide behind drug use tlo cover his ped use cause he figures the meat excuse is not believable anymore!!
      Phuck the WBC, Suileman!!!
      These mofos gonna be coming out with all kinds of excuses for failing PEDS TESTS!!!!🐄🐄🐄🐄🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮

Comment

Mexican Meaty Fighters War 🐷

Comment

Too many of them hide in JMM, Margarito, Chavez Jr, Morales, Nery, Canelo, Cuadras "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            I personally know Cuadras. He is a full blown tweeker. Sad stuff.
            Wow bro thats to bad.
            Can happen to the best of us.

Comment

He needs to learn the Canelo mantra. 'I am a nice boxer, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must change myself. Cows are friends not food'.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                I personally know Cuadras. He is a full blown tweeker. Sad stuff.
                That's a shame. How long has he been at it?

Comment

Unfortunately for CC QUESTIONS it's not from contaminated meat,he's on the real stuff and that was the reason several years back, as I had posted, he was sent to Japan for almost 2 years to dry out and get his life back together before he became a top-5 fighter and champion... let's all wish him the best and hope he gets back on the right track not just for the boxing but for his life he's too young to be getting involved with this stuff it's so many others have and it's destroyed their lives and careers...

Comment

I wish him well...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      That's a shame. How long has he been at it?
                      at least a couple of years

Comment

Working...
                      X