Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-15-2019, 01:56 PM #31
Contender

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Pantera_ is a glorious beacon of lightPantera_ is a glorious beacon of lightPantera_ is a glorious beacon of lightPantera_ is a glorious beacon of lightPantera_ is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 10,569.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
The thing is you say it was a mismatch the day it was signed, but the odds were still fairly close for that fight and quite a bit of people thought Mikey would be able to out skill Spence. But yeah, the Pacman/Thurman fight is super tight in terms of betting odds and is seen as more competitive.

FOX did a hell of a job promoting the Spence/Garcia fight. I actually haven't seen any of the fight camp episodes yet as I have them DVR'd but will check them out a few days before the fight. Same with the Countdown show.
Yeah i guess im just old school like that. I always felt like there's weight classes for a reason.

I didn't give Khan, Brook, Marquez, or Rigondeaux a chance in hell either when they jumped up 2 divisions.
Pantera_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-15-2019, 01:57 PM #32
Contender

Pantera_ is a glorious beacon of lightPantera_ is a glorious beacon of lightPantera_ is a glorious beacon of lightPantera_ is a glorious beacon of lightPantera_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
That's a pretty decent undercard. However, I am still undecided and unsure whether or not to order it though. I am leaning towards ordering it but it's going to be a last minute push.
Hey you could always throw a fight party and have people chip in. That always works out for me.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:59 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5254 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,228.68
Total Points: 214,576.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera_ View Post
Yeah i guess im just old school like that. I always felt like there's weight classes for a reason.

I didn't give Khan, Brook, Marquez, or Rigondeaux a chance in hell either when they jumped up 2 divisions.
And a lot of people had the same thinking as you. But the consensus going in or during the promotion wasn't this one sided mismatch. I guess the promotion worked in that sense lol.

Reminded me of ever 24/7 episode they would make Floyd's opponents look like serious threats.....Only to see him school them 12-0 like almost every other opponent Ha.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 02:04 PM #34
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
And a lot of people had the same thinking as you. But the consensus going in or during the promotion wasn't this one sided mismatch. I guess the promotion worked in that sense lol.

Reminded me of ever 24/7 episode they would make Floyd's opponents look like serious threats.....Only to see him school them 12-0 like almost every other opponent Ha.
Haha, yup. Any mismatch will sell if promoted properly.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:50 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4944 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,268,200.65
Total Points: 121,397,357.53
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera_ View Post
Hey you could always throw a fight party and have people chip in. That always works out for me.
Yeah that would be a cool idea. I shall consider that. Bring a few of my boys over with their wives and make it a fight party.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 01:08 PM #36
Contender

Well looks like Molina-Lipiniets is off.

Hopefully they put the Efe fight on the main card now.

Share This With Friends

Tags
caleb, card., fight, part, plant-mike, televised